Main Menu

Mopar Hose nipple tools

Started by Johns Cuda Shop, February 05, 2017, 07:41:03 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Johns Cuda Shop

Hose nipple install tools for Big Block , Hemi and small block Mopars , These tools are made from Hi carbon steel and have a pilot on each tool to keep the tool from skipping off when you use. I made a short production run of these. I also have a website which these are not listed with other Specialty tools at www.custommachinecomponents.com They are $45 free USA shipping and $9 international . Email me direct at jrivinius@sc.rr.com 

Cuda Cody

These are AWESOME!!!!  I've wanted something like this for years and ordered a set.  Can't wait to put them to use.   :clapping:

anlauto

I bought a set of these a long time ago, they work great.
Except I found they are a lot stronger then the nipples themselves and I've often tore the nipple when tightening  :pullinghair:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

HP_Cuda

That's a great idea but I think my last set of nipples would have just torn off.

Too much rust and you will be in the same boat but for those builds where it's not that bad with a little Kroil you are set!!!
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

anlauto

They're not so great for removing old rusted ones, but they're ideal for installing new ones for sure :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

71GranCoupe

:iagree:
Quote from: anlauto on February 05, 2017, 11:14:41 AM
They're not so great for removing old rusted ones, but they're ideal for installing new ones for sure :alan2cents:

Johns Cuda Shop

Well the add said HOSE NIPPLE INSTALL TOOLS....... :dunno:

anlauto

71GranCoupe

Cuda Cody

@Johns Cuda Shop  My Hose Nipple tools showed up today!  Ran right out to the shop to test install a couple hose fittings and they work FANTASTIC!!!  Thank man!   :clapping:

Brads70

Quote from: Cuda Cody on February 06, 2017, 10:12:13 PM
@Johns Cuda Shop  My Hose Nipple tools showed up today!  Ran right out to the shop to test install a couple hose fittings and they work FANTASTIC!!!  Thank man!   :clapping:

Did you see John's other tools eg. antenna nut tool.

Cuda Cody

I did!!!!  I want to get one of those too. 

Quote from: Brads70 on February 07, 2017, 03:41:02 AM
Quote from: Cuda Cody on February 06, 2017, 10:12:13 PM

Did you see John's other tools eg. antenna nut tool.