Main Menu

AAR Sheets

Started by farmboy70, January 10, 2019, 03:19:09 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Shoooter

Quote from: xx88man on January 10, 2019, 01:18:13 PM
Quote from: anlauto on January 10, 2019, 11:38:42 AM
Sassy Grass AAR's are pretty rare...there was a project one in Western Canada without a sheet, but I have no way of contacting the guy  :crying:

I think this car is for sale again...I reached out to the current owner to see if VIN on the car matches this sheet. I was told the car is sold (deposit) and the current owner has no time but he would pass my contact info along to the buyer. I got the feeling the current owner isn't a hobbyist and didn't care.  @farmboy70 please hold onto the sheet for the Sassy Grass car for a few weeks so I can see if this sheet matches the car....hopefully the new owner will contact me and I will send him straight to you.

@xx88man  looks to be a different car Darcy, vin number is bs23j0b289455

Transamcuda.com

Thanx for the nod @anlauto. I spoke to Dave about the sheets and he sent me copies.   Both cool cars.   

Current update there are 1770 AAR Cudas on the registry as of 2/9/2019

www.transamcuda.com Home of the AAR Cuda Registry

1770 AAR Cudas on the registry as of 2/9/2019

FlatlandTA

Quote from: xx88man on January 10, 2019, 01:18:13 PM
Quote from: anlauto on January 10, 2019, 11:38:42 AM
Sassy Grass AAR's are pretty rare...there was a project one in Western Canada without a sheet, but I have no way of contacting the guy  :crying:

I think this car is for sale again...I reached out to the current owner to see if VIN on the car matches this sheet. I was told the car is sold (deposit) and the current owner has no time but he would pass my contact info along to the buyer. I got the feeling the current owner isn't a hobbyist and didn't care.  @farmboy70 please hold onto the sheet for the Sassy Grass car for a few weeks so I can see if this sheet matches the car....hopefully the new owner will contact me and I will send him straight to you.
If I'm not mistaken the sheet @farmboy70 has for the FJ6 car is a Y07 cdn car,the possible FJ6 AAR in British Columbia has no tags but came out of Ohio. Never know car could've crossed the border a few times [emoji16]
Alan G if you need the contact for it I have it let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anlauto

Not sure if it would be the same car..The one I heard about has tags, but white interior.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

Quote from: Transamcuda.com on February 09, 2019, 08:33:36 PM
Thanx for the nod @anlauto. I spoke to Dave about the sheets and he sent me copies.   Both cool cars.   

Current update there are 1770 AAR Cudas on the registry as of 2/9/2019

A lot of people run registries Jeff, but your knowledge of the Trans Am cars and your willingness to share the info you're gathered to help others goes above and beyond what others are doing.  :worship:

I was already told the AAR project I have for sale was already registered, but if not, you're welcome to the info. :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

LOSTAAR

Sorry for dragging this one back up, but I own what's left of JOB291145. Do you still have the broadcast sheet?

Thanks, Chris

FlatlandTA

Quote from: LOSTAAR on June 22, 2020, 12:34:58 PM
Sorry for dragging this one back up, but I own what's left of JOB291145. Do you still have the broadcast sheet?

Thanks, Chris
What is left of it exactly? Just the dash and a transam tag?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cuda hunter

@farmboy70 ,  He's talking to you. 

Even if the car is not there, the build sheet should be reunited with the vin and tag.  Even if at a cost.

I'm very curious though @LOSTAAR ,  what is left of this car?  Would love to see some pics. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Shoooter

It probably is enough of the car left for a guy like me to be able to afford a real aar!!

anlauto

It would be great to get the sheet back together with the car :twothumbsup:

JH27N0B

Quote from: cuda hunter on June 22, 2020, 07:56:56 PM
@farmboy70 ,  He's talking to you. 

Even if the car is not there, the build sheet should be reunited with the vin and tag.  Even if at a cost.

I'm very curious though @LOSTAAR ,  what is left of this car?  Would love to see some pics.
The VIN tag pictured is mounted on a dash pad and the picture posted appears taken through a windshield.
Hopefully that means that "what remains of" means it's a project car, not just the tags.   :fingerscrossed:

farmboy70

Barry Washington has the sheets I had.

anlauto

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Shoooter