Main Menu

AAR Sheets

Started by farmboy70, January 10, 2019, 03:19:09 AM

Previous topic Next topic

71REDCUDA

First.. damn.. i own J0B291160 and is looking for a sheet.

Second, why sent AAR sheets to Barry.. he mainly is working on T/A cars and does not have a very good base on aar cars.

I think me and Jeff have the biggest registry of aar cars. So i think its worth a shot trying to find the car owners thru us instead.

Transamcuda.com

QuoteSecond, why sent AAR sheets to Barry.. he mainly is working on T/A cars and does not have a very good base on aar cars.

Actually this comment shows just how much you really dont know. Barrys database is extensive... Not only T/A's but AAR's and anything Hamtramck. 

QuoteI think me and Jeff have the biggest registry of aar cars.
Actually no... again you're wrong.  Barry and Galen are the 2 who actually have as much as I do and possibly Mark from canada. 

QuoteSo i think its worth a shot trying to find the car owners thru us instead.
First of all its the owners choice who they want to contact or where they want to look. But the best place to start in regards to both those cars is with barry and I... Not you.  Are there others out there who have info???  Yes.   Do we both have all the info on these cars??? No... Nobody does but between us we have more than most. Not you.  Stop using my name to advance yours. Ive worked harder at this than you have. Im not some picture collector unlike you.

www.transamcuda.com Home of the AAR Cuda Registry

1770 AAR Cudas on the registry as of 2/9/2019

anlauto

Back about five years ago when I was restoring my purple/white AAR, I reached out to both Barry W. and Jeff B. with the exact same question regarding known examples of AAR's that matched mine.
I received two  VERY DIFFERENT responses.  :thumbdown:

From that day forward, that pretty much made up my mind about one of these guys.  :-X

Years ago I gave a stack of BCS to Galen Govier, including one for a 70 Hemi Road Runner....but I think in this day and age of the internet, I would just hang on to a sheet, if I found one,  place a few ads and deal with finding the owner myself. I see no need to include a third party like Barry W.  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

cuda hunter

I just wish I could get some information about M46's from some of those sheets sitting in a file cabinet. 
Don't need the sheets or copies of the sheets but some info would be nice. 

Lost information and knowledge. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Fastmark

I've got several sheets. They will stay with me until I find the owner. Only one has value. I kept another one until I found the owner through the 70 chargers owners club. I got to share some Texas bar b que and a cold beer with a guy from Sweden on that deal! Cool story.