Main Menu

Broadcast sheet blank

Started by SteveG, January 15, 2017, 07:43:20 PM

Previous topic Next topic

SteveG

Thanks again guys. Now I found out I'm out of printer ink!

cataclysm80

Quote from: headejm on January 16, 2017, 07:20:11 AM
Quote from: SteveG on January 15, 2017, 07:43:20 PM
Is there anywhere to print off a blank broadcast sheet so I can write in my numbers?  I thought it would be nice to transfer the numbers I have to a copy sheet rather than handle my  original one which is about to disintegrate.

You can print blank sheets on Moparts.org. Here is the link to one:

http://www.moparts.org/Tech/tech/logos/build-sheet70.pdf

I hope this helps.  :wave:

If I recall correctly, the "sheet" at that link has been slightly modified to not resemble an actual sheet.  This was done to prevent people from using it to make fakes.   It can be fun to play with, but if you're copying from a real sheet to this one, make sure that your boxes are labeled the same so that you don't write something in the wrong space and change the meaning of the code.

6bblgt

Here's what I've done with a number of '70 model year sheets printed on '69 blanks
I could do the same for anyone with a 1970 model year car with a '69 E-SERIES Broadcast Sheet

I don't think it was done on purpose as there are a number of cars with build ERRORS during the time period that the '69 sheets are found.  One of the ERRORS that affects 'cudas - is the lack of M31 - "belt mouldings" STANDARD on the '70 'cuda and missing from a number of cars.

It appears this issue affects ~10,000 cars on assembly line #1 HAMTRAMCK (EN1) the earliest I've seen is SPD - 829 thru SPD - A17 (8/29/69 - 10/17/69).  The '69 sheets are also found at other plants.  I'm sure it lead to the colorized revision.

Cuda Cody

I'm super impressed 6bblgt.  You are a true asset to all of us in the hobby.   :clapping: