Main Menu

E-Body Broadcast Sheet Reference Library...Just scanned broadcast sheets please.

Started by xs29j8, February 21, 2017, 09:57:41 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

:banana:  @Culvers   I think you found it!   :veryexcited: :veryexcited: :veryexcited: :veryexcited:   That looks like a B11 & B51!!!!!  And looks to be a "43" in the 1 box.  :lookatthat:

Cuda Cody

Ola Nilsson just confirmed that the 71 sheets (hemi w/ B11 and B51) have a 43!!!!  We found it guys!   :thankyou:   Great team effort!   :drinkingbud: 

J-Code Jeni

Overcoming this obstacle is a BIG win!! Keep up the great work & you'll be onto the next one soon!   :clapping:  :twothumbsup:

sdweatherman

Quote from: Cuda Cody on March 05, 2017, 03:28:49 PM
Sun Roof Challenger Sheet.
Cody - do you know if there is a car still attached to that sheet? Thanks, Scott.

Cuda Cody

@sdweatherman  I don't think the car is around.  The sheet came out of some seats that were bought from a guy that parted out a bunch of cars 30+ years ago.  But that doesn't mean it was the correct sheet for the car it came out of.  So maybe there's still a change it's still around.   :notsure:

Quote from: sdweatherman on March 29, 2017, 02:44:31 AM
Quote from: Cuda Cody on March 05, 2017, 03:28:49 PM
Sun Roof Challenger Sheet.
Cody - do you know if there is a car still attached to that sheet? Thanks, Scott.

6bblgt

here's the opposite end of the LOADED e-body spectrum - a Barracuda coupe (A93) 198 cu.in. /6 with a 3-speed manual transmission

painted BL1 - "sandpebble beige" with a black interior - it originally had 2 OPTIONS: twin white stripe tires & an AM radio

Cuda Cody

Do you know if the car is still around? 

Quote from: 6bblgt on April 17, 2017, 10:33:37 AM
here's the opposite end of the LOADED e-body spectrum - a Barracuda coupe (A93) 198 cu.in. /6 with a 3-speed manual transmission

painted BL1 - "sandpebble beige" with a black interior - it originally had 2 OPTIONS: twin white stripe tires & an AM radio

6bblgt

71GranCoupe

Truly bare bones trimmed down. Not much else they could have left off that one.

cataclysm80

This car belongs to a friend.
He found this sheet inside the passenger bucket seat back.

cataclysm80

In the same car, he found this wrong sheet located in the rear seat bottom.

manycj

Here's mine. Nothing special except the color.
<I>If I can't fix it, I'll fix it so no onw can!"</I>

6bblgt

@manycj - it looks like the car was built on schedule - "In Plant/In Process" on Tuesday 2/24/70 - VERY EARLY in the "Panther Pink" world

if you don't think your car is anything special, can we agree your restoration is AWESOME!!  :banana:

manycj

Oh, we agree. It's awesome!
thanks for confirming the build date.
Chris
<I>If I can't fix it, I'll fix it so no onw can!"</I>

ec_co

Quote from: 6bblgt on April 17, 2017, 11:12:22 AM
it was on eBay somewhere around Feb. 2014

I remember that one. I hope they kept it original, but I'm guessing whoever bought it will turn it into another v8 clone. those 198's are pretty rare now
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came