Main Menu

How to Order Ink Stamps

Started by Cuda Cody, February 01, 2017, 09:08:48 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Here's a simple step by step process on how to order the Mopar Ink Stamps from our site.  The link to download the Ink Stamps can be found here:

http://www.e-bodies.org/resources/mopar-stamps-stencils-paint-ink-part-numbers/

plymouthbelvy

I followed the easy steps and was able no order one with no problems.Stamp is nice and worked very well on my heaterbox. This was very helpful.Thanks.

TGGodfrey

What did you use for the ink?  Enamel paint?

anlauto

Quote from: TGGodfrey on October 30, 2020, 09:47:17 AM
What did you use for the ink?  Enamel paint?

For the most part, I just use spray paint, either spray the stamp, or a flat surface and stamp away  :bigthumb:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Lambethdave

Hi Cody l just watched your steering column video ( sorry for not PM ing you but couldn't see an icon ) l have a 1972 column l am rebuilding floor shift auto.  l am looking for a parts list. However l have made my o⁰wn but would like your opinion....is there another way to chat..?? Thanks for the video by the way..sorry for the hijack..and am happy to delete..thanks ..Dave :)

anlauto

@Cuda Cody is there a way this new member can contact you ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Filthy Filbert

Quote from: Lambethdave on January 17, 2022, 01:10:02 AM
Hi Cody l just watched your steering column video ( sorry for not PM ing you but couldn't see an icon ) l have a 1972 column l am rebuilding floor shift auto.  l am looking for a parts list. However l have made my o⁰wn but would like your opinion....is there another way to chat..?? Thanks for the video by the way..sorry for the hijack..and am happy to delete..thanks ..Dave :)

@Lambethdave

You need to get your post count up before you can start sending private messages.    Once you have (I think) 10 posts, then you can start sending messages.

Start an introduction thread to introduce yourself and your car.   Interact with the replies you'll get.   Shouldn't take much more than an hour to create 10 posts.  Especially if you go and reply to the other new member posts...

Then, you click on Cody's user name and you'll see where it says "Send personal message"

Cuda Cody

Hello @Lambethdave    :welcome:  Welcome to the site.  Just you the "@" symbol and then start typing my user name "cudacody" and select me name from the pop up list.  That TAGS me when you mention me in a post (like anlauto and Filthy Filbert did in the posts above).  That's the best way to chat and ask questions.

Thanks for joining us and looking forward to chatting with ya.