Main Menu

1970 Challenger WIW? Not For Sale.

Started by cudaragtop, December 15, 2018, 08:28:31 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cudaragtop

Open the flood gates...
No Fender Tag, No Build Sheet. Looks even better in person.

Original owner left it to his sister who sold it to me. He was restoring it when he passed away. More than a couple have asked me to sell it to them... Not ready to let it go and not sure what Fair Market Value is.
Curious what my E-Body Brothers and Sisters think.
I documented in pictures the work I have done to it since I got it. Lots of new and restored/refinished parts added.
Non-OEM aftermarket parts I did not replace... Vintage Air AC, Wilwood Power Front Disc, Firm Feel Suspension Parts, Aluminum Radiator, 18" Wheels, Non-OEM Brake Booster and Master Cylinder, Electronic Ignition is Pertronix. The V5X side molding is not the factory molding it is an aftermarket replacement.

I'm done putting money into it. Just going to enjoy it for a while. 😎 May put some tunes in though, has none now.
May part with it in a year or two to pursue another project...
Or maybe a G3 swap candidate after I finish the 69 Barracuda  G3 swap with my son. 😮

Link to over 500 pictures if you have time on your hands. LINK: https://photos.app.goo.gl/oS5Wxj4M0CNBFZga2
First pics are the original owner's pictures. My pictures start with the funky textured finish under the hood that I had to remove/refinish. Ugh! Thankfully the hood was fine under it.
Interior, Engine Compartment and Trunk received a lot of attention, time and $$ after I got the car.

Okay, let 'er rip.

- Randy D. 1970 'Cuda 340 4-Speed Convertible
69 Barracuda G3 Hemi/8HP70 Resto-Mod Project Album: https://goo.gl/photos/XjsAsx4LDo7psimU8

Husk Challenger

What a great job you did on it!

I love the way she is now!

:congrats:
Challenger 73' 383ci 4spd ---> SOLD
Challenger 71' 318 904 RT clone ---> Stroker 318/392 Tf 727!

anlauto

It's a nice 318 Challenger I think you might get low $30's.... You might start at $40K, but I think it would take a loooong time to get that ???? :dunno:
Could be one of those drunken auction cars where the price goes crazy...who knows...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

:iagree:  It's got the right look.  Someone will step up for it, but not sure they will step all the way to 40. 

Bullitt-

.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

Chryco Psycho

Great buy & nice job cleaning it up , Have fun with it !!

js27

You put a ton of work into it but it shows -very nice ride. I agree $30's should be no problem.
JS27

cudaragtop

Thanks eveyone. I feel pretty good about where we are with it.
Like money in the bank but a lot more enjoyable to take out and play with on a nice day and then put away until next time.
Plan was to flip it (Maybe deep down I knew I wouldn't  8) ) if I do sell it I will always wish I hadn't...  :bye:
:1place:   It would make a really sweet G3 Hemi car...   :1place:

Have to finish the G3 69 Fastback first though.  :takemymoney: :wrenching:  :takemymoney:  :wrenching:

- Randy D. 1970 'Cuda 340 4-Speed Convertible
69 Barracuda G3 Hemi/8HP70 Resto-Mod Project Album: https://goo.gl/photos/XjsAsx4LDo7psimU8