Main Menu

1970 Cuda

Started by nsmall, April 27, 2017, 10:12:31 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Quote from: nsmall on May 20, 2017, 09:02:34 AM
@Cuda Cody

Ill try ebay.  I am thinking of making it a bidding ad with the reserve set as low as I can tolerate vs a "buy it now" ad.  Sound good?

Thanks

You could always do a NO RESERVE auction.....make sure you list that in your heading to attract attention.....then have the opening bid at the lowest you're willing to take.....run a ten day ad.
You get one interested party with one bid, you sell the car for what you want.....more interested parties....more money..

No bidders, means you're the only one that thinks it's worth that much :alan2cents:

Kind of takes away the stress of wondering if it's going to hit the reserve and takes away the idiots that bid it up just to find the reserve then retract their bids... :pullinghair:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

I like that method and if you use it along with your honest photos (no fast primer) I think real bidders will appreciate your methods and be more willing to bid on the car. I know I would be.
Sheldon

pbajeff

I have sold several cars on E-bay and that is how i always run my auctions.
Start them on Thursday evening and pay the extra few bucks to run a 10 day auction.
That give you 2 full weekends on the auction. Always seems like i get more views on the auctions that way.

Good luck.

Interested in a 99 FRC Vette project as :fingerscrossed: trade????

nsmall

@pbajeff Sorry but I was able to unload this one within a week of putting the ad on ebay.