Main Menu

1970 Cuda

Started by nsmall, April 27, 2017, 10:12:31 PM

Previous topic Next topic

nsmall

Cuda Cody

Should get some call on that ad.  Nice photos and honest description.   :twothumbsup:

RUNCHARGER

That car should sell right away. body condition is a big deal to a lot of people. You may have to advertise nationally rather than regionally though.
Sheldon

anlauto

I'll give you $500 for the radio :takemymoney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

6bblgt

GLWS
1970 US 'cuda hardtop BS23 Y05 (16,710 total) GG's numbers:

BL1 "sandpebble beige" ~ 50 'cudas
PRT5 "tan" leather interior ~ 184 'cudas

R35 "AM/FM stereo" ~ 936 'cudas
N95 "CA emissions" ~ 1,821 'cudas
H51 "Air Conditioning" ~ 2,072 'cudas

disc brakes?

nsmall

nsmall

Can anyone confirm this engine is a 383?  How about the build date of the engine?  I want to make sure it matches the timeframe in my  fender tag....A04 Oct 04

The number on the block matches the vin, just want to confirm the dates.   Thanks!!!!

6bblgt

yes, 2468130 is correct for a '70 F383 HP

can you share a pic of the pad by the distributor & VIN stamping?

nsmall

I don't have any near the distributor area but here's what I have for a vin on the Block...

soundcontrol

If I had that car I would fix all the rust in the inner structure, keep the surface rust barnfind look, and put a big blower on it, Mad Max style.

mjb765

And it's a diesel.....that's rare :haha:

303 Mopar

Looks like a great project.  You might be priced high, but it is always easier to come down rather than go up in price.  GLWS! 

nsmall

Got offered $5,000 today for this 70 Cuda in my driveway.... which I totally understand.  BUT I WANT MORE MONEY.  I am thinking it is time for ebay and carsonline.

I just want close to what I have into this car.  I could put some primer on this car, but why?  Its nice and honest right now.  Like...doesnt get much more honest.

Cuda Cody

nsmall

@Cuda Cody

Ill try ebay.  I am thinking of making it a bidding ad with the reserve set as low as I can tolerate vs a "buy it now" ad.  Sound good?

Thanks