Main Menu

1970 RT Challenger highly optioned 440/Auto

Started by plum crazy rt, November 20, 2023, 06:14:13 PM

Previous topic Next topic

plum crazy rt

What's it worth???? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Highly optioned R/T Challenger. Very nice 100% rust-free survivor. One repaint. Paint is driver quality with several blemishes. Interior is nice but mostly original w/ wear and tear. Although car is nice it looks better in the pictures than it does in person.  U code 440/Auto. number matching motor, transmission is not original.  Two fender tags

* Has rare option code A63 (a 1970 Challenger only molding/trim option) This option essentially gave the Challenger all of the SE chrome trim, but with the stock big back window.

A/C, rallye gauges, power disc brakes, power steering, power windows, cruise control, 6-way adjustable seat, remote racing mirror left, rear window defogger, roof drip rail moldings, beltline moldings, dual exhaust/tips, 8 track AM radio w/ rear speaker 7 adj knob, tic toc clock, wood grain console, longitudinal stripes.

TA/Z06/GSXR1100

Wow! A blast from my past.  I remember this car back in the 80s.It was in Vancouver WA, in the Hazell-Dell area. Often parked at (Art-Kuzma motors), a well-known used car dealership. Pretty sure it belonged to the dealer's son. Last time I saw it was in the mid 80s at a 7-11 gas station. We both pulled in at the same time. Very
 surreal ...even for that era. Two FC7 Challengers both with white top and interior, one is a T/A and the other an R/T with a luggage rack! We didn't say a word to each other ...just gassed-up and left. Looks the same, minus the  Cragers. The Kuzma sticker is still on the bumper. Pretty cool!

Cuda Cody

I don't know, but I love that car!   :yes:    :inlove:

plum crazy rt

7E-Bodies

Get yourself a profile and log in criteria on Hemmings (Not required unless you want to see prices cars sold at) and just thumb through them. There's some crazy asking prices out there (I have a 70 U code 727 NM car) but in the end, the game stops where the hammer drops. Honestly, I haven't looked in a while because I can't imagine selling.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green