Main Menu

1973-74 challenger bumper to body filler trim

Started by 71340RT, January 21, 2018, 06:28:32 PM

Previous topic Next topic

71340RT

I have a couple of sets on is complete and painted base clear silver and was on the challenger then taken off. Not sure what they maybe worth so let me know what you think?
1971 Challenger RT 340 auto 1 of 731
1973 Challenger Rallye 392 Hemi A41 4 speed automatic
2016 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack 392 Hemi auto

anlauto

Maybe a $100/set ?
Not a very popular item, I think more people are removing them, then installing them  :dunno:
But you never know, somebody restoring a basket case 73-74 might be looking for them....Good luck :cheers:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Burdar

It's one of those things that isn't going to have a large market.  However, if someone needs them, they are going to be hard to find.  Most of them are in poor shape and usually get tossed.  They shrink with time and get brittle.  I wouldn't toss them even if you don't find a buyer right away.  Not a high dollar item but you'll be someones savior :worship: if they are needed. :alan2cents:

jimynick

I've got a 74 and might be interested in those. Can you PM me with a # and I'll call and we can discuss it? Thx.  Ian
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

autobohn

Hi my name is Dirk and found this old post for the bumper filler parts I'am interested if you still have them
let me know thanks

Cuda Cody

@71340RT   :twothumbsup:

Quote from: autobohn on January 02, 2019, 05:36:13 PM
Hi my name is Dirk and found this old post for the bumper filler parts I'am interested if you still have them
let me know thanks

71340RT

Quote from: autobohn on January 02, 2019, 05:36:13 PM
let me know thanks

Yes I still have them and sent you a PM. Thanks

jeannot360

Hi,
I own a 74 and have been looking for these rear bumper filler parts for some time now. It seems you had a couple of sets by then. Would you still have one for me?
Thank you

Cuda Cody

71340RT

I have sold them all but on piece that goes on the front.

jeannot360

Thank you for answering! I still have the front parts, but I'm missing the 3 ones for the rear bumper. These are hard to find...  Thanks again

chargerdon

Wish someone would make good repos...   

I have the three pieces installed on my 74 challenger.   Their in good condition, except, they've shrunk and now there are 1 inch gaps on both ends.   

Burdar

Mine shrunk too.  Not horrible but it's noticeable if you are looking for it.  I wonder if you could cut the long piece in half and add some more material in the center?  Not sure what you'd use though.  I suppose you could have a new piece made out of metal.  Once the bumper was on, no one would know it wasn't rubber.