Main Menu

‘68 Custom Barracuda

Started by 303 Mopar, March 07, 2018, 01:08:39 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Pentastarnut

Just my opinion, this is a $20k car but it has to be that one person that really wants it. I know there is way more than that in it but we all know the game. it might be worth more if it wasn't parked next to a chevy  :Thud: change the trans pan, sell the fugly wheels and bolt on some year one rallye's and enjoy it  :bradsthumb:

RzeroB

Quote from: erik70rt on March 08, 2018, 06:39:00 AM
Quote from: RzeroB on March 07, 2018, 04:52:43 PM
Quote from: erik70rt on March 07, 2018, 03:19:31 PM
The a-body Barracudas are not really popular. You need to find the right buyer so they don't particularly bring big $$ when you go to sell them.  Ask me how I know.  LOL  I listed my fully restored/slightly modified '68 convertible for months.  Started at 45K which I knew was high, and brought it down to 34.  Only offers I had were for 20 and 25.  I would not spend more than 25-30 on the one you are asking about in this post.

:thinking:  Is your's the Omaha-Orange and black 'vert on Cars-On-Line??  If it is, that's a really nice looking ride!!  :yes:
Surprised you are having a hard time finding a buyer??

Yes - that's mine.  I haven't had one inquiry from that ad.  They are a tough sell unless you want to give it away.

To me, that is surprising.  :unbelievable:
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

erik70rt

Quote from: RzeroB on March 08, 2018, 08:36:17 AM
Quote from: erik70rt on March 08, 2018, 06:39:00 AM
Quote from: RzeroB on March 07, 2018, 04:52:43 PM
Quote from: erik70rt on March 07, 2018, 03:19:31 PM
The a-body Barracudas are not really popular. You need to find the right buyer so they don't particularly bring big $$ when you go to sell them.  Ask me how I know.  LOL  I listed my fully restored/slightly modified '68 convertible for months.  Started at 45K which I knew was high, and brought it down to 34.  Only offers I had were for 20 and 25.  I would not spend more than 25-30 on the one you are asking about in this post.

:thinking:  Is your's the Omaha-Orange and black 'vert on Cars-On-Line??  If it is, that's a really nice looking ride!!  :yes:
Surprised you are having a hard time finding a buyer??

Yes - that's mine.  I haven't had one inquiry from that ad.  They are a tough sell unless you want to give it away.

To me, that is surprising.  :unbelievable:

No big deal.  I'll gladly keep it.
Contrary to the opinions of some, I am not dumber than I look.