Main Menu

Left over stuff

Started by Plumcrazzy, February 19, 2018, 05:56:05 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Plumcrazzy

OK guys--Recently sold my '70 R/T and have the following items that I need to move along to a new owner that can use them. I am not sure at all what the value of these items so am asking for input (or offers).
1. 1970/71 Chrysler parts catalog loose leaf in a hard back Chrysler binder. Printed in 1970. Has diagrams/pictures/part ID on all passenger car models (Challenger, Cuda, Barracuda, Monaco, Sebring, etc.  9 3/4" wide x 11 1/2" wide x 5 1/2" thick. Might be in excess of 10 pounds. Tremendous amount of information in this book. Very nice condition.
2. 1970 Challenger/Dart Service Manual 8 1/2 " x 11" x 2" thick. Everything from engine setup, carbs, third member, etc. Binding has some separation from cover. I used this book a lot so it has some use wear but is clean and intact.
3.  Six pack rods. Set of eight. P/N 2951908. Clean but slightly dusty. I don't remember if these had been reconditioned or not (been on my shelf for 25 years)
4.  Six Pack rocker shafts--complete. Condition unknown.

Thanks folks

6bblgt

you will see the 1970-'71 Parts Catalog advertised in the $500-700 range, but I think $250-$400 is reasonable based on condition unless you want to sit on it & wait 'til you find someone that has to have it

the '70 Dart/Challenger Service Manual (yellow cover) $40-75 depending on condition if original (less for reproduction)

HD 440 rods $125/set, if you can find someone rebuilding a "stock" '70-'71 440HP or 440+6 engine

little value on the rockers & shafts "everyone" is going aftermarket

Shane Kelley

I'm so bummed that I loaned my 70-71 parts manual out and can't remember who I loaned it to.  :thinking:  Been 20 years or longer so I doubt I will be getting it back. I probably gave $20.00 for it back then. I just can't bring myself to pay big bucks for a replacement. They are nice to have though.

GY3R/T

Can you descibe the rocker shafts a little better?  Stock ? with rockers ? Stamp steel ? Thanks.

Plumcrazzy

Any interest from anyone? If not I might post on eBay. Thanks.

71GranCoupe

You should list them in the for sale section and you should get some interested buyers. This is the is the what is it worth section.  :alan2cents: