Main Menu

Need a value on 72-74 fuel/vapor separator

Started by DrEamer, November 05, 2021, 03:00:56 PM

Previous topic Next topic

DrEamer

I may have the wrong term, but I have someone who wants to buy the one I have. I have no idea what a fair price would be.  I have never ran the unit, but it appears to be in good shape.

MoparLeo

Naturally the value of anything is what the 2 parties agree on. That said refer to the older post links below for more guidance. Just make sure you don't need it in the future on your restorations...It was there from the factory for a reason.
moparleo@hotmail.com  For professionally rebuilt door hinges...

jimynick

$20 or $25 in my opinion + shipping. Just my  :alan2cents:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

70vert

My process is to set a price at whatever I would be happy to sell it for. If someone else is asking double or triple that so be it, I don't have to "win".

DrEamer

Thanks everyone who answered. I went through the links, and came up with a number that worked for both of us. I am going with a pro touring style charcoal canister . Also, I don't see myself doing another E body project, so no need to keep it, plus helps out someone who needs one.

Cudajason

Quote from: DrEamer on November 08, 2021, 07:48:55 PM
Thanks everyone who answered. I went through the links, and came up with a number that worked for both of us. I am going with a pro touring style charcoal canister . Also, I don't see myself doing another E body project, so no need to keep it, plus helps out someone who needs one.

Hey @DrEamer what is a "pro touring style charcoal canister"?
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

DrEamer

Quote from: Cudajason on November 09, 2021, 12:32:48 PM
Quote from: DrEamer on November 08, 2021, 07:48:55 PM

Hey @DrEamer what is a "pro touring style charcoal canister"?

Actually what I said is Pro Touring  style vent system The one I am looking at is the II MUCH VSR  System.