Main Menu

What's this junk worth these days?

Started by RUNCHARGER, April 15, 2018, 05:21:13 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

Time to start thinning some of this stuff out. Curious what it is worth. Also have a set of WOM NOS for a Challenger, probably packaged in the 80's I think.
Sheldon

Cuda Cody

Looks like the grille, bezel and light bar are in good shape.  They should be pretty easy to sell.

fc7cuda

Quote from: Cuda Cody on April 15, 2018, 05:33:00 PM
Looks like the grille, bezel and light bar are in good shape.  They should be pretty easy to sell.

:iagree: cassette deck will need the right buyer, but should  make someone happy.   :yes:

C_B5

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on April 15, 2018, 05:21:13 PM
Also have a set of WOM NOS for a Challenger, probably packaged in the 80's I think.

A set of NOS challenger wheel opening moldings are in the $500 - $700 range

Some sellers list / try to sell for $1k but they don't bring the same money as barracuda WOM's

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: C_B5 on April 15, 2018, 05:58:17 PM
Also have a set of WOM NOS for a Challenger, probably packaged in the 80's I think.

Some sellers list / try to sell for $1k but they don't bring the same money as barracuda WOM's

Funny thing about that, I think the Barracuda WOM repo's are allot closer to correct than the Challengers ones....   

Topcat

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on April 15, 2018, 06:27:24 PM
Quote from: C_B5 on April 15, 2018, 05:58:17 PM

@B5fourspeed bought a set and he was so disappointed with them, he sent them back for a refund.

About 6 or 7 years ago, I found 3 of the 4 and bought them cheap.
Then last year at a swap meet, I found the missing 4th.

I plan on getting these restored this Fall.

It'll probably cost close to $400 bucks to do it from what I recall when I spoke with them late last year.

anlauto

I bought a light bar last years at Carlisle for $125 USD...there's one on KIJIJI for $200 CDN not going anywhere....
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

dodj

I'm interested in the grille and light bezels.
:takemymoney:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

61K T/A

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Jay Bee

RE: Rallye Light Bar. Tony's Parts just started selling a re-pop (155.00). Doubt his comes with the wiring harness but not 100% sure. That might help gauge the price of yours.
https://forum.e-bodies.org/parts-for-sale/9/e-body-parts-that-just-came-in/6329/

anlauto

Quote from: Jay Bee on April 16, 2018, 11:34:07 AM
RE: Rallye Light Bar. Tony's Parts just started selling a re-pop (155.00). Doubt his comes with the wiring harness but not 100% sure. That might help gauge the price of yours.
https://forum.e-bodies.org/parts-for-sale/9/e-body-parts-that-just-came-in/6329/

Those are used parts Tony is selling :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

superdave

FWIW the silver headlight bezels do not appear to be available anywhere currently so... :bigmoney: and  :crying: :crying: Because I need at least one set and probably more like two or three. :headbang:

RUNCHARGER

Hmm: Anyone have any ideas on the complete cassette setup or the tuff/rim blow collar? This is actually harder than it should be. I know what I paid, I know what I would pay and I know if I sold these parts I would later have to pay more for Taiwan repops (if available) but not everyone sees it the way I do.
Sheldon

anlauto

Cassette decks used to be around $800, but I think they've been coming down lately.....They only cost a lot of money when you're looking for one, not selling one... :haha: