Main Menu

What's this junk worth these days?

Started by RUNCHARGER, April 15, 2018, 05:21:13 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Burdar

QuoteInterested in the wheel adapter.

Make sure it has a master spline on the inside.  Truck adapters are virtually identical EXCEPT, they don't have a master spline.  You need that master spline in order to attach the adapter to a "car" steering shaft.

Going rate for a Tuff Wheel Adapter is $100 for an average one that needs to be cleaned up and repainted.  Maybe a little more if it's in excellent shape.  Does the horn contact still have its copper or is it worn away?

I bought a repop last year.  It's slightly warped.  I don't know if that's how they all are or if I got a blem. 

Jay Bee

Cassette Deck: At Moparfest 2016 (maybe '15) I saw a tan one for $550.00 CDN. It had the unit, housing and pedestal. I don't know if the metal brackets were there, if it worked or if it sold. Sorry I can't be any more help, just passing on what I once saw. IMO, at the time, I thought it was low.

RUNCHARGER

Thanks guys. Alan, you are right that's for sure. Yes the tuffy adapter is good, the copper is good etc. I used it in my 71 Charger a while ago. I was thinking $500 for the cassette setup was a price that would sell it as all the plastic is nice and everything is there. It's one item I don't mind selling as I shouldn't need it in the future.
Sheldon

dodj

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on April 16, 2018, 02:13:36 PM
I don't mind selling as I shouldn't need it in the future.
Ya, it wouldn't look right on the Viper.. :D
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

anlauto

There's a cassette deck on Mofarts for $800 right now.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

Here's a couple more of the tuffy adaptor, what are real Mopar 66-69 Hemi Valve covers worth these days? Pretty good used but some light scratches on one. I don't think they are available anymore and somebody wants them.
Sheldon