Main Menu

WIW 1970 Seat belts

Started by xx88man, June 08, 2018, 12:52:24 PM

Previous topic Next topic

xx88man

I apologize if this has been covered here before. What would a complete set of (bucket) seat belts be worth from a '70 Barracuda? They are in good condition. Are they worth more if they are colour compared to black? Any info is appreciated here. Thanks
Keep yer foot in it

Dakota

BIGSHCLUNK

i Know when I had mine done years ago (Sharon's web)a few were not correct. Whats the name on them?

Fastmark

They will bring about 150 as cores to the guy that rebuilds them. If they are really nice, which very few are, you could get more on the open market.  He charges 495 to rebuild yours and slightly less if you don't need the bolts done. Rusty buckles are the big problem though.

anlauto

Condition and colour mean a lot....could range from $100 to $400  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

70rm27

Hello, figured I'd chime in. My name is Bill Edwards. Some people call me the seat belt guy. If you have 70 seat belts for sale, I'm interested in buying them. All you need do is take some pictures of what you have and text them to me at 931-703-5574. I'll have a look at them and happily tell you what they're worth as cores, and how much I'd be willing to pay for them. There might be someone willing to pay more than I would, but chances of that are slim to none. I'm always on the hunt for good seat belts and seat belt bolts, so if you happen across any that you want to sell, I might be your guy. I also restore seat belts for all the Mopars. Been doing it for many years now. Please check out my website at www.allmoparseatbelts.com. Thank you, Bill & Robin Edwards