Main Menu

WIW Need a fair selling price for my 1974 Cuda

Started by Deadeye74, June 06, 2018, 02:54:33 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Deadeye74

@quapman... I understand what you're saying...and I have no doubt there will be some negotiating on the price...but I dont want to lowball myself to begin with either. I know sitting too long on the market has its own issues as well...so I'll see what happens and then reevaluate if necessary.The stereo is more a personal preference thing I think...I'll be 58 in a couple weeks and I like to have good tunes while cruzin...I love the sound of the car too but after the first 50 miles or so that wears off quick. At least with the uncut door panels and original sound system included with the car it can be had either way.

@rhamson...dealers and flippers probably wont get far with me for that kind of money...it will go back in to storage and see if my son will ever do something with it before that happens.

@RUNCHARGER... you know the definition of luxury is overspending right?   :takemymoney: :1place:
I think its about time the 72-74's start to gain value...but it may be a temporary trend too. With movies like Fast & Furious having the old muscle in them it appeals to the younger crowd. They dont have the money for the high dollar E-bodies or a new Challenger..but the price range of the 72-74 is doable. What do you do when you are young...or older even...and cant get what you want...get what you can and turn it into what you want. Now you can turn a 74 into a 71 Hemi...and while we know the difference they dont care...they have a ride they can enjoy. I notice a lot of the resto-mod I see are BH models probably because they are cheaper and numbers are irrelevant once they are done with it.