Main Menu

WIW - EXPERIMENTAL HEMI HEADS

Started by BIGSHCLUNK, June 02, 2019, 04:04:14 PM

Previous topic Next topic

BIGSHCLUNK

This was a good excuse to use the GOPRO and play with DAVINCI RESOLVE. But seriously what's it worth. These are from the mega HEMI horde from a few years ago.

Chryco Psycho

Was 1 from a Fuel engine , it has the O ring groove

BIGSHCLUNK

Neil, the one with the ring ( stock config ) was from an alcohol car. Its the other, thats the experimental. I thought the video explained that

Chryco Psycho

Sorry Chris I didn't watch the vid  :Thud:

Chryco Psycho

All I can say is WOW , I have heard of D port Hemi heads but I have never seen a set , they have to be very rare & Could be worth a small fortune !! :thinking:

Bullitt-

These guys seem to be into Hemi Head stuff.... 
they list a similar number 2945270   426 (Cast Iron D3) Hemi
one digit off your 2946270 
Perhaps they could shed some light, maybe yours are the D3.5's they reference
http://www.darkside.ca/node/16
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

BIGSHCLUNK

Wade - I don't know if you watched the video or not. But that is why I comment - somewhere between a 3 and a 4  :bradsthumb:

BIGSHCLUNK

Just sent an email to darkside ..... see if they get back to me  :notsure:

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

BIGSHCLUNK

Ya noticed that "mad scientist look" but I wasn't going to reshoot it...  :rofl:

6bblgt

the OP's heads are also a "5" it is just filled in a bit -- 2945270 -- the date pads appear blank, correct?

I forwarded this to a friend in MI that should be able to shed some more light on them

Chryco Psycho

Did any info come to the surface on these heads ?

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Brads70

x2  :popcorn: inquiring minds want to know....  :D

BIGSHCLUNK

This video has been on youtube and other forums I'm on - I have no further info. Not even some of the typical smart azz stuff you get sometimes. Is anyone that knew these heads already dead?   :notsure: They will sit for now.....