Main Menu

WIW: Oddball Jack/Bumper Brackets-B Body?

Started by 7E-Bodies, July 08, 2021, 01:06:51 PM

Previous topic Next topic

7E-Bodies

More house cleaning. I found these in a Challenger parts cache I obtained a few years ago. They don't seem to be E body. No part numbers on the jack. Bumper bracket part numbers are in the pics. Scrap? Useful to anyone?
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

7E-Bodies

Oh, and how about the 1980's Dupont 80S Red Oxide primer on those rear brackets? That stuff is worth far more than barn dust! So don't low ball me...I know what I've got, lol.

7E-Bodies

Going...going...scrap man. Just wanna make sure I'm not tossing something someone would want.

Floyd

7E-Bodies

@Floyd that makes perfect sense as I owned a 73 Barracuda. Where the confusion came in is I also had a B body guy sell me a ton of E body parts and thought maybe he'd accidentally tossed those in. I have little to no interest in the brackets as I'm cleaning up the shop. Your help appreciated! Thanks.

anlauto

I could use the jack witout the base and hook, but it would likely cost a small fortune to ship to Canada... :pullinghair:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

7E-Bodies

Indeed it would, @anlauto but you've sure helped me out a lot. If you figure out a way, let me know. I'd give you the part for free. Anyone stateside that you visit? Perhaps have it sent to them?