Main Menu

WIW: WELD Vintage Draglites (I think)

Started by 70_440-6Cuda, August 03, 2022, 01:09:10 PM

Previous topic Next topic

70_440-6Cuda

Any idea what these might be worth?  Just need to find a new home for them - my wife already calls me Sanford (& Sons) and the stack of wheels and 2 Toyota seats in the die yard aren't helping!

There are no markings anywhere that I can find, tires are old and probably not worth keeping although there is no cracking.  I think they are 15x7 rear and 15x6 fronts, tires are 255/60 rear and 205/60 front.  I have the center caps as well
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

anlauto

It's funny you call these "VINTAGE"...back in 1987 these were the newest wheels out there, I was one of the first people in my area to run them on my car, they were all the rage in the 1990's....man I feel old now :tired: guess I'm vintage too :('
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

70_440-6Cuda

@anlauto that car is bad ass - love it!  I just hit 50 last December so I am pretty vintage myself!  Maybe "used" is more appropriate, although I would guess these are from the early '90's so 30 years is pretty old!!  Any idea if they have any value, or am I better off to find someone to donate them to?  Dont want to waste a lot of time trying to sell something I cant give away!
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....