Main Menu

Brake Parts Needed

Started by Blowout, March 21, 2022, 09:04:16 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Blowout

Hi Guys,

Might be a long shot, but figured I would try.  I am trying to get my 74 Challenger movable.  I need a used booster and brake lines going from the master to the distribution block.  Its a power disc brake car.  Anyone happen to have those they want to offload by chance?  Car doesn't run and its a project, so don't need anything new or fancy for now.

Thank you!

7E-Bodies

Got a few rear brake cylinders that are rebuilt, and a couple master cylinders and other odds n ends, but no lines. Reproductions are fairly cheap 
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

jimynick

I've got a '74 Challenger that I swapped out all the brake lines for SS ones and I might have that line you're looking for. The question is getting it from Ontario to California.  :huh:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

MoparLeo

Question, if it doesn't run, why do you need a booster and brake lines ?  :thinking:
moparleo@hotmail.com  For professionally rebuilt door hinges...

Blowout

More of a safety thing.  It might have to be trailered and just a piece of mind knowing if I had to apply the brakes it would stop verse slamming it into park.

MoparLeo

Use the parking brakes. They rely on cables not fluid.
moparleo@hotmail.com  For professionally rebuilt door hinges...

Blowout

Good point, I'll take a look at that to see if that's reliable enough.  Thank you.