Main Menu

Challenger wheels thread for 2022

Started by Purepony, January 30, 2022, 11:09:09 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Purepony

I was wondering if we could start a new thread for 2022 on wheels in all sizes since every year new wheels get added or you change something in your car.

I'm thinking of going to a stock wheel or maybe an aftermarket 14-15 wheel buy I'm not convinced yet so I was hoping someone would post pics and convince me

Please post wheel size and tire size. Challengers only of possible since the cuda is cool but has a different body line.

I really like this car but I didn't see the sizes anywhere ☹️If you know please share

anlauto

REAR:   17 X 9 rim, 255/50ZR/17 tire
FRONT: 17 X 8 rim, 225/50ZR/17 tire
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

1973Cuda

I have Yearone Rallye 17" by 8" and 9" with 275/40 on rear and 245/45 on front.

anlauto

@1973Cuda What tires do you have that have white letters ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

DeathProofCuda

Quote from: Purepony on January 30, 2022, 11:09:09 PM
I was wondering if we could start a new thread for 2022 on wheels in all sizes since every year new wheels get added or you change something in your car.

I'm thinking of going to a stock wheel or maybe an aftermarket 14-15 wheel buy I'm not convinced yet so I was hoping someone would post pics and convince me

Please post wheel size and tire size. Challengers only of possible since the cuda is cool but has a different body line.

I really like this car but I didn't see the sizes anywhere ☹️If you know please share

I believe that is member @Mark_B 's car.  Hopefully he will chime in to confirm and can provide the information you want.  I also really like the stance and wheel/tire combo of his car.

1973Cuda

Tire Stickers...exact fit to actual tire letters...very labor intensive with acetone tire cleaning and application...but worth it. I have done another set for my 2015 Challenger and never had any issues other than some occasional cleaning that whitens 'em right up.

Purepony

Those year one rallies are looking better and better

Anyone know the tires n wheels on this sema car by chance ?

RUNCHARGER

15X7 Torq thrust all around. 235X60X15 front, 245X60X15 in the rear. I would have preferred 15X8.5 in the rear but to keep the rear at a proper level it requires a B-body rear axle to do that.
The idea for this car was to make it look like it was a well looked after 1 year old car that the original owner saved up a few bucks to modify back then.
Sheldon

Purepony

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on January 31, 2022, 09:31:22 AM
15X7 Torq thrust all around. 235X60X15 front, 245X60X15 in the rear. I would have preferred 15X8.5 in the rear but to keep the rear at a proper level it requires a B-body rear axle to do that.
The idea for this car was to make it look like it was a well looked after 1 year old car that the original owner saved up a few bucks to modify back then.

Can you post to side and a diagonal view that car looks awesome

anlauto

Quote from: 1973Cuda on January 31, 2022, 08:26:59 AM
Tire Stickers...exact fit to actual tire letters...very labor intensive with acetone tire cleaning and application...but worth it. I have done another set for my 2015 Challenger and never had any issues other than some occasional cleaning that whitens 'em right up.
Do you have a close up picture you can post?

Mark_B

Quote from: Purepony on January 30, 2022, 11:09:09 PM
That's my car.  The fronts are 15x7 Torq Thrust D's with 225x60x15 BFGs.   The rears are 15x8 Torq Thrust Classics with 255x60x15 BFGs.  Hope that helps.
Mark
www.dodgechallenger.uk

blown motor

American Racing Outlaw II. 225/65/15 front, 255/60/15 rear.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

RUNCHARGER

Not the best but will try:
Dang, makes me want to build another one.
Sheldon

70vert

Cragar SS + Nitto A555 R2
  Front: 17x7 w/225/50R17
  Rear:  17x8 w/255/50R17

1973Cuda

Close up pic of Tiresticker letters on 275/40/17 on Yearone Rallyes as requested.