Main Menu

Is anyone running Polyglas tires that enjoys driving their car?

Started by 82firebird, June 06, 2017, 12:07:04 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cudagirl3406

Quote from: 303 Mopar on January 29, 2018, 08:25:05 AM
Quote from: Cudagirl3406 on January 29, 2018, 04:14:06 AM
:bradsthumb:  Finally got to try out the new tires this weekend!  Ran great... :D

What a beautiful AAR!   :banana:

Thank you.  I got lucky with a beautiful day, temp got up into the 50s so I couldn't resist enjoying a cruise.   :veryexcited:

Jim AAR

Quote from: Cudagirl3406 on January 29, 2018, 08:33:36 AM
Quote from: 303 Mopar on January 29, 2018, 08:25:05 AM
:bradsthumb:  Finally got to try out the new tires this weekend!  Ran great... :D

What a beautiful AAR!   :banana:

Thank you.  I got lucky with a beautiful day, temp got up into the 50s so I couldn't resist enjoying a cruise.   :veryexcited:

Lucky you, still minus too friggin cold here in Winnipeg...

Looks awesome with the Poly's..... :wowzers: :ohyeah:

mezmerized1970

Cudagirl3406 - Car looks awesome with the poly's on it. Just curious as to why you went with the G60's?

Jim AAR

Quote from: mezmerized1970 on April 05, 2018, 08:55:24 AM
Cudagirl3406 - Car looks awesome with the poly's on it. Just curious as to why you went with the G60's?

AAR's & TA's originally came with E60-15 on the front and G60-15 on the rear, which is what she has.....

mezmerized1970

dodj

Polyglas look cool...and sound cool in a burnout...but driving/handling? BFG's blow them away......and BFG's are garbage. Just my opinion.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

82firebird

Looks awesome! What is your initial impression after making the switch?

king dragon

Speaking for myself I want my cars to drive, sound and smell like they did '71. It's the experience, the moment, the macho squeels though the corners with that big wheel tucked close to my chest. I'd sweat in the  heat with my drum brakes and manual steering smiling ear to ear. I think any true mopar maniac has to have some masochistic tendencies.
   -KD

anlauto

Quote from: king dragon on April 22, 2018, 04:40:05 AM
Speaking for myself I want my cars to drive, sound and smell like they did '71. It's the experience, the moment, the macho squeels though the corners with that big wheel tucked close to my chest. I'd sweat in the  heat with my drum brakes and manual steering smiling ear to ear. I think any true mopar maniac has to have some masochistic tendencies.
   -KD

Never been said better.....I want my classic car to be classic.....if I wanted it to handle like a new car.....I will just buy a new car :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

1 Wild R/T

That explains allot...  Sorry No....I drive every twisty road I can find as fast as I can within reason....

Cudagirl3406

@82firebird - Thanks!  No issues for me after making the switch - love the polys on the car!

Was out for the first show of the season yesterday and enjoyed my cruise! :burnout:

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

dodj

"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill