Main Menu

Magnum 500 Rims Availability

Started by jcbruce, May 30, 2021, 05:42:54 PM

Previous topic Next topic

jcbruce

All - I'm looking to order a set of these (15 x 8 ) but not finding them in stock anywhere.  I have a order in with Summit but the ship date is in August (maybe).  It's not a huge rush but any thoughts, or knowledge, on who have them in stock?  Thanks

340Challman

Were they Wheel Vintiques at Summit? If so, I've got no ideas. If not, check them out. Summit sells them. I'm guessing they were Vintiques wheels at Summit though. It seems all parts availability is in the toilet. Damn this Covid crap!  :headbang:
Kevin

jcbruce

Yes, they are Vintiques.  Summit has the 15 x 7 but not 15 x 8's.  They called the vendor and said early August, blamed Covid like you said.  I can wait, not a huge rush, just seeing if anyone had any other ideas.  I have looked several places and not found them. Thanks.

1972V21Cuda

Covid caused supplier shortages in almost every industry...

DrEamer

Coker tire has their own line of 500's, but they are made to order, so do not know if the lead time is any less. Also, Stockton Wheel custom makes set to order, but again you would need to contact them on timing.

https://www.cokertire.com/wheels/magnum-500.html

Purepony

Yeah that was last year now it's just an excuse

jcbruce

Purepony - Who knows the truth but honestly I think you're right. 

Purepony

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

Not a bad deal with the centers........they were $99 a set 3 years ago.  Got mine from Jegs.. |Wheels too.........

John....do not forget to get the correct lug nuts for the 500s.............I think its a 30 degree acorn but will look when I get home............

Ok, a pic of the lug nut box. Don't know where I got the 30*. 

muscleonly

David's rally wheels San Jose Calif. Website on the internet

moparx5

i have 2 new still in box , offset wasn't what i was looking for, going to my shop today and can check that if 2 will help you let me know

jcbruce

Thanks for the lug nuts reminder.  That would have sucked.  I saw the ones on CL (in Seattle) but JEGS was cheaper than what they are asking total price.  I will look at David's Rally Wheels as well.