Main Menu

missing brake line bracket

Started by GoMangoBoys, September 06, 2022, 03:44:06 PM

Previous topic Next topic

GoMangoBoys

So apparently, I am missing a bracket in this area to attach the brake line to.  Does anyone have a picture of one?  I may have it and just don't know it.  If I don't have it, does anyone know where one can be acquired?

anlauto

Look no further than our great site sponsor Roseville Moparts https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/product/shields-fuel-brake-71-72-b-body_-70-74-e-body/   :twothumbsup:

You should have asked Mike, I'm sure he has some laying around his shop he would give you  :bradsthumb:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

ZippyZoo

This shows how the above bracket installs.

GoMangoBoys

Does anyone know if the mirror image of this bracket is used on the RH side for the fuel line?  I bought the item recommended here.  It comes with 2 that are mirror images.  I then found the one for my car that is for the LH side for the brake line.  I do not have one for the RH side.  If I don't need a RH side bracket, then I can return the new ones.

anlauto

There's supposed to be two on every car, left and right....  YES mirrored opposites :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration