Main Menu

1970 FC7 Rubber Bumper 340 4 Speed Cuda.

Started by Mymcodebee, March 05, 2018, 10:05:59 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

ErikR

wow looks great with the steel wheels! Hoping to see it at Carlisle soon  :wowzers:

Mymcodebee

My favorite wheel combo is purple steel wheels on polys!  Never had one in the garage and added them last night and could not stop looking at it..
We will both be at Carlisle so definitely stop by and say hi!!   
Just have to wrap up interior and some small odds and ends and then take it out and hit the streets!
Really nice to see this one come together!!

Thanks for the compliments.   

It's a shame they can't make a replica radial Goodyear GT...

RUNCHARGER

That looks good. That's how my HemiCuda came, oh and no radio.
Sheldon

Pentastarnut

YellowThumper

Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

RusTy/SE

Quote from: Mymcodebee on June 08, 2018, 06:54:06 AM
My favorite wheel combo is purple steel wheels on polys!  Never had one in the garage and added them last night and could not stop looking at it..
We will both be at Carlisle so definitely stop by and say hi!!   
Just have to wrap up interior and some small odds and ends and then take it out and hit the streets!
Really nice to see this one come together!!

Thanks for the compliments.   

It's a shame they can't make a replica radial Goodyear GT...

:thinking:  purple steel wheels on polys..  :thinking: purple steel wheels on polys..  :thinking:  purple steel wheels. . .  :thinking:

:yes: 8)
JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

Mymcodebee

Chryco Psycho

That is the #1 reason I love the 70 Cuda , that look is awesome with the hidden running lights & the driving lights on it just looks wicked  :clapping: :bradsthumb:

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

303 Mopar

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on June 20, 2018, 08:08:31 AM
Me too: That look can't be improved IMO.
Quote from: Chryco Psycho on June 20, 2018, 06:56:53 AM
That is the #1 reason I love the 70 Cuda , that look is awesome with the hidden running lights & the driving lights on it just looks wicked  :clapping: :bradsthumb:

I agree!  Another reason why the '70 is the best year of the Cuda IMO!   :banana:

Mymcodebee

Glass going in and interior completion underway.
Two weeks till Carlisle..
This one will be close but it will be there.

Chryco Psycho

Great , make sure you are at the tent , it will be great to meet you at Carlisle

Mymcodebee

Will do!!  Will be great to meet you guys.

Getting down to crunch time now.  Made our final punch list tonight.  Alignment  on Saturday and then hopefully leaves my buddy a couple days to cruise around and iron out any last minute items.

Chryco Psycho

you should be able to do a better alignment by yourself ,
max the castor by turning the front adjuster all the way out & the rear all the way inward , ,
use a level to check camber , you want it tipped inward slightly at the top , you may have to adjust the upper control arm slightly to get this right .
set toe in to 1/16 with a tape measure
& you are good to go
Years ago I did an alignment this way for one of the members here , he didn't trust me so we took it to a shop to set it "correctly" & on the way home he asked if I could reset it to the way I had it as it drove better set my way !!