Main Menu

1971 challenger shaker 6 pack resto.

Started by ek3, October 13, 2020, 03:15:00 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Instrument Specialties is now carrying the ones Performance Car Graphics used to sell, but not sure if they are still dealing with supply issues....Those ones from Mike look great  :bigthumb:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

ek3

i tried to order one and they do not have them. from what i understand, they will not be making any more of them.

anlauto

Quote from: ek3 on March 23, 2022, 05:59:12 PM
i tried to order one and they do not have them. from what i understand, they will not be making any more of them.

I heard that they have them, but don't want to sell them because they want them for their own dash restoration business.... :thumbdown:  I guess I can't blame them, just sucks for everybody else....I wish PG Classics would adjust the colours on theirs...I'm sure that's what Mike must of done on the ones he has... :alan2cents: they look good
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Mr Cuda

I'm hoping that things like dash faces will be available again.
Looks like I waited too long to start gathering reproduction parts.
I have a 6bbl car to start assembly on.

ek3

the one i got is one done by Dave @ performance car graphics............

anlauto

Quote from: ek3 on March 24, 2022, 07:21:43 AM
the one i got is one done by Dave @ performance car graphics............

Oh, okay, that makes WAY more sense on why it looks good.

ek3

ready to stripe ... will be on display in the T building at carlisle in july !

cudamadd

Fantastic job it's going look beautiful with the stripes very very nice  :australia:

ek3

anlauto

Car looks fantastic either way, I was checking it out at Carlisle, but I never seen anyone around it....

I do love stripes though :drooling:

ek3

i did not sleep for 36 hrs trying to get it finished and drove 11 hrs to get there.... was most likely sleeping! had a major drag on friday.

JH27N0B

Looks great, I hope to see it in person someday!

ek3

a great black out photo !

JH27N0B

That's pretty!
Are you bringing it to any upcoming shows like Moparty or MCACN by any chance?

ek3

dont have any plans as of now............