Previous topic Next topic

71Cuda

Some pics of the old and new dash/gauges
70 Charger, 71 Cuda

71Cuda

pics continued
70 Charger, 71 Cuda

71Cuda

Besides what you see here, I'm using PTFE -8an fuel line from Pegasus Racing, and the appropriate connectors (90's, 45's and so on...)

The picture is the special 1/2" fuel line connector (Aeromotive 15128), the fuel filter (Aeromotive 12375), regulator with the large spring installed (Aeromotive 13134).

The regulator uses -10an ORB to male AN fittings. You can pick from -10an ORB to whatever male size you need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
70 Charger, 71 Cuda

anlauto

Why did you buy the wood grain from a 73-74 ? What will you fill the seat belt light hole with ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

71Cuda

I bought it from Roseville Mopars. I used this year so I didn't have the small empty holes on the face since Dakota Digital doesn't have adjustment knobs.

I'll use the seatbelt light for those years to fill the spot.

70 Charger, 71 Cuda

anlauto

:huh: That's weird, the Dakota Digital dash I used had tiny reset buttons that go in those 70-71 holes...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

71Cuda

70 Charger, 71 Cuda

MoparDave

@anlauto  wonder is there was a different version ??
Please Email me at daver@manciniracing.com or call 586-790-4100

anlauto

This was the car I never got to finish so I'm not sure what to say, those could be switches my mechanic installed, I can't remember, I just assumed they were part of the DD kit ? :dunno:

71Cuda

The switches come with this kit as well, I'll place them some place out of the way.

70 Charger, 71 Cuda

71Cuda

I use Pegasus Racing PTFE fuel lines and in this case it's -8AN. You can see such a difference between the -8 and the -6

The hose is the 811 series and using the corresponding connectors.   

70 Charger, 71 Cuda

71Cuda

I've been asked about the hood clearance. See the picture and that's how much.

70 Charger, 71 Cuda

Cuda Cody

71Cuda

70 Charger, 71 Cuda

71Cuda

70 Charger, 71 Cuda