Main Menu

1971 Cuda Hellcat - Chiquita

Started by 71Cuda, February 24, 2018, 02:33:06 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Convertcuda

Looking nice!!!!!!!!!!!!! What type of exhaust pipes are you putting on the car?

Thanks Ken

71Cuda

3 inch TTI system

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
70 Charger, 71 Cuda

71Cuda

Hall effect setup. This provides the speed sensor input to the ecu.

70 Charger, 71 Cuda

69CudaFan

:banana:

John, you are doing stuff that is groundbreaking. This thread is good, and I know that you are keeping track of the cubic dollars needed to pull off something amazing.

Now we just need to find you a Hellephant candidate...
:thinking:

71Cuda

Some pipes. TTI 3" setup

70 Charger, 71 Cuda

YellowThumper

Really enjoy seeing this come together
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

71Cuda

The kit so far is really nice from TTI. They don't provide the exhaust tip hanger trunk support plate. I'll need to source those. All my sheet metal under the car is new. Locating the proper spot is easy since there are indents already in the pan.

70 Charger, 71 Cuda

71Cuda

Steering wheel pics

70 Charger, 71 Cuda

Chryco Psycho

That exhaust will move some serious air !!

anlauto

Did you request that the tips NOT be welded on ? :huh: Every system I've bought from TTI the tips were nicely welded in place....
I wouldn't drill the holes in the trunk floor based on the pan indents....I would align the exhaust tips in the cut-outs first then drill the holes for the hangers :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

71Cuda

Quote from: anlauto on December 20, 2018, 04:05:51 AM
Did you request that the tips NOT be welded on ? :huh: Every system I've bought from TTI the tips were nicely welded in place....
I wouldn't drill the holes in the trunk floor based on the pan indents....I would align the exhaust tips in the cut-outs first then drill the holes for the hangers :alan2cents:

Alan, this is great advice and thank you very much. As for the tips being welded on from the factory... I wasn't offered this option and I bought direct (easy enough to do).

I use the indents and guides, I've never had one outside that area. Usually if its that far off I adjust the hanger on the pipe.
70 Charger, 71 Cuda

Cuda Cody

anlauto

The TTI  systems I've installed have not been far off at all, however you don't want to learn that it is "after" you drill the holes.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

71Cuda

Quote from: anlauto on December 20, 2018, 10:16:14 AM
The TTI  systems I've installed have not been far off at all, however you don't want to learn that it is "after" you drill the holes.
So true and spoken like a pro.

70 Charger, 71 Cuda

71Cuda

The beginnings of the intercooler

70 Charger, 71 Cuda