Main Menu

1972 'Cuda (FY1) - 5.7L Hemi, T56 Magnum

Started by GoodysGotaCuda, January 07, 2017, 02:22:29 AM

Previous topic Next topic

GoodysGotaCuda

Quote from: Cuda Cody on May 29, 2017, 09:31:54 AM
Can't wait to read the message you post when you get it running.  Maybe a little video too?   :please:

Nice job man.

Thanks, I'll try to video it. There's an all-Mopar show here on August 5th that I'm going to try like hell to limp the car to. We'll see how far I get.
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

GoodysGotaCuda

First attempt to start it was successful!

Hopefully the video works

Edit by Cuda Cody: Update link to play in forum.
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

Cuda Cody

You should be SOOOOOO PROUD!!!  Nicely done man.   :bravo:  That thing shook the camera when it fired up.   :banana:

GoodysGotaCuda

Quote from: Cuda Cody on May 31, 2017, 07:32:13 PM
You should be SOOOOOO PROUD!!!  Nicely done man.   :bravo:  That thing shook the camera when it fired up.   :banana:

I'm pretty pumped! Mostly because I don't think I need to pull the engine that my buddy and I assembled, that's a good feeling. The wiring and electronics wasn't too much of a concern, the unknown status of the engine has been hanging over my head for awhile. I can rest easier and throttle down on getting it driving now!

I would have run it longer, but I sort of forgot to hook the oil pressure sensor wire back up, hence why I killed it after reading the gauge.  :stop: :idea: It did start a few more times and read as high as 50psi, we're good to go!
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

Cudakiller70

That's cool  :clapping: nothing like it when your hard work pays off and it all starts falling into place awesome!  :banana: :stayinlane:

1 Wild R/T

:drinkingbud: Knew the day was near.... Good to hear today was the day!!  Go into June with that weight off your shoulders...

Rev-It-Up

It is so rewarding to hear all your hard work come to life! Congratulations! It sounds awesome!  :yes:
Rev-It-Up

Chryco Psycho

awesome,very rewarding to finally get it fired up for the first Time  :banana:

Challenger in NC

HP_Cuda

1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

GoodysGotaCuda

Thanks all! I have a vacation upcoming and will be after getting the car driving upon my return.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

GoodysGotaCuda

My helper came in to check some of my work. I got some good feedback and have some things to work on.

2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

Cudakiller70

Cuda Cody

Now we get the truth behind who's been doing all the hard work.   :bigthumb:  Too cute.