Main Menu

71 Cuda Restore

Started by mopower, February 23, 2020, 07:13:05 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Yea, I guess there's only one way to find out  :bigthumb:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

mopower

Heya autolan, yes you were correct the holes needed to be larger, I'll have that covered in my next video. Thanks for watching  :)

anlauto

...just think how much easier your "next" car will be  :twothumbsup: :drinkingbud:  keep the videos coming, they're great to watch and very helpful for many others  :worship:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

mopower

Slowly moving forward. Frame rails getting welded in

mopower

Next installment of my progress

anlauto

These videos are a true inspiration to at home doityourselfers  :twothumbsup:

I'm out in the garage today cutting and welding on my own 71 Cuda too :banana: ....don't usually work weekends.. :rofl:

ledphoot

WOW! Again I am truly amazed, you are building a Cuda at home :) Incredible work and dedication.

mopower

Hey anlauto, thanks for watching. wish i had more time during the week. would be much further along

mopower

Hi ledphoot, thanks for watching. It's nice to have the room to do this at home. If it were anywhere else I'd wouldn't have a constant reminder to work on it  ;)

cudamadd

mopower  to work from home ,the way you do is inspirational . Your videos are very enjoyable to watch they get  me off my ass every time I watch one . Thank you very much cheers . :australia:

mopower

Hi cudamadd, thanks for watching. and comments like yours keep me going. Love sharing my journey

mopower

Moving Forward More welding getting done
:D

YellowThumper

Quietly been watching this build.
Definitely an inspiration for home builders.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

mopower

Hi YellowThumper, Thanks for watching. Being in a home garage has it's challenges but I'm making due with what I have as I go along. :tool:

mopower

Getting further, can't wait to get to the good stuff