Main Menu

'72 Challenger Saga

Started by rhamson, April 21, 2017, 08:11:25 AM

Previous topic Next topic

rhamson

The long agonizing PITA continues. I want to get to a thick coat of building primer by the end of spring. I will block and finish the car last after I fit all the mechanical systems.

Cuda Cody

Looks like you're making great progress!   :bravo:

rhamson

Thanks! I always hate this process. I do it to make up for the cost and I am a stickler for the details :pokeeye:.

JS29

Front marker lights give it A nice touch! That is A good plan to let the serfacer primer cure while you do other things. better results! :twothumbsup:

rhamson

Quote from: JS29 on April 21, 2017, 12:10:49 PM
Front marker lights give it A nice touch! That is A good plan to let the serfacer primer cure while you do other things. better results! :twothumbsup:
Thanks. I frenched in some '71 Roadrunner side lights on the front and back. I want to have the car pass inspection here in Maryland but I hate those stuck on ones from the factory.

Cuda Cody

Neat idea.  Don't think I've ever seen that done on a Challenger.

Quote from: rhamson on April 22, 2017, 06:27:56 AM
Quote from: JS29 on April 21, 2017, 12:10:49 PM
Thanks. I frenched in some '71 Roadrunner side lights on the front and back. I want to have the car pass inspection here in Maryland but I hate those stuck on ones from the factory.