Main Menu

A.G.A.R. Not an E BODY

Started by anlauto, July 01, 2021, 04:02:19 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Quote from: cuda hunter on July 01, 2021, 07:44:04 PM
Thanks for posting the tag!  That was going to be the first thing I asked.
Next question, are you keeping the one with the tag? 
Or since your doing an SRT, keeping the one without the tag.
Then building the customers car with the tagged car? 

Perhaps you will find a build sheet!

Sweet cars!!
The one with the tag is the customer's car and it's going back to FC7, however, white leather interior, white top and white billboards
426 HEMI, 18 Spline 4SPD, Dana 60  :drooling:

NO broadcast sheets for either one... :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

750-h2

JS29

So YOUR labor gets you the car, So that indicates the labor for the bulk of the job he is paying for. your getting the other car for your assembly portion of the job.   :bravo:   

anlauto

Quote from: JS29 on July 02, 2021, 06:34:24 AM
So YOUR labor gets you the car, So that indicates the labor for the bulk of the job he is paying for. your getting the other car for your assembly portion of the job.   :bravo:   

Yea, something like that...  :drinkingbud:  He will pay for all the parts and outsourced labour as per our agreement... :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Shoooter

Right on Alan!  I'm glad it worked out for you. Not often a deal like that works out especially in your back yard! :cheers:

70vert

Man that's the way to do it, CONGRATS!!!!

DeathProofCuda

Swamp Donkey

Quote from: anlauto on July 01, 2021, 06:11:15 PM
Quote from: blown motor on July 01, 2021, 04:25:06 PM
Good job Alan! I'm glad you got an e body again. Happy for you.

Yea, it's been 11 months since I sold my last one....but this one I hope to take out driving with you guys someday...this is a long term project...
:thinking:
Define long term. My long term project is coming up on 30 years! 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

Challenger in NC

Quote from: anlauto on July 01, 2021, 06:08:24 PM
Quote from: ZippyZoo on July 01, 2021, 04:16:30 PM
:woohoo:
@anlauto  Glad it worked out for you and the other guy!  Hopefully the customer car doesn't have too many "surprises"!! 
Are there more parts that aren't shown that come with "your" car or is it "what you see is what you get"??
Enjoy!!
Some expensive convertible only stuff missing, but a lot of big stuff is there...this is all of it... :dunno:

Nice car. What will be the most difficult piece/s to source?

anlauto

Quote from: Shoooter on July 02, 2021, 08:22:04 AM
Right on Alan!  I'm glad it worked out for you. Not often a deal like that works out especially in your back yard! :cheers:

Would never of happened with out you sharing a tip, I truly appreciate it, thank you :drinkingbud:

anlauto

Quote from: Challenger in NC on July 02, 2021, 10:08:16 AM

Nice car. What will be the most difficult piece/s to source?
The interior windshield trim corners, rear view mirror, and the roof assembly is missing a few parts like the weather-strip channels. :pullinghair:

anlauto

Quote from: Swamp Donkey on July 02, 2021, 09:59:53 AM

Define long term. My long term project is coming up on 30 years! 

I don't know...maybe 18 months ??? .... :haha: :haha: :haha:

Brads70

Congrats! Great deal! Cool car! Are you actually going to keep it and drive it?
I noticed you don't " get attached to the inventory " like most of us do?

anlauto

Quote from: Brads70 on July 02, 2021, 01:33:02 PM
Congrats! Great deal! Cool car! Are you actually going to keep it and drive it?
I noticed you don't " get attached to the inventory " like most of us do?
The plan is to license/insure and drive it....I don't think I will advertise it, but I'll keep it until someone wants to buy it...It will be more like advertising the different type of work that I can do...

BFM_Cuda

Quote from: anlauto on July 01, 2021, 06:58:16 PM
Before @cuda hunter can ask....only one car has a fender tag...both are BH27G1B's....

Wow, That car and I were born on the same day.....  I know this one's not for sale, but I am always on the lookout for a 71 with a 407 build date. 
Some day...    :drooling: