Main Menu

A.G.A.R. Not an E BODY

Started by anlauto, July 01, 2021, 04:02:19 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Mybrothers70

Very nice Alan!   You do some nice work!!! :perfect10: :perfect10:

dodj

Quote from: anlauto on June 20, 2022, 02:29:11 PM
So this is what I was after, a nice clean un-cluttered interior....Modern upgrades without the in your face custom stuff...no TV screens, cup holders or custom consoles, in fact no rattlely original console either....The only thing I'm not 100% happy with is the rear seat, the idea is what I wanted, but it wasn't executed very well....think I may have it re-done over the Winter if it continues to bug me that much...
I agree that the rear seat doesn't quite match up with the fronts. Puffier and not as crisp.
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

anlauto

Quote from: dodj on June 21, 2022, 05:06:05 AM
Quote from: anlauto on June 20, 2022, 02:29:11 PM
The only thing I'm not 100% happy with is the rear seat, the idea is what I wanted, but it wasn't executed very well....think I may have it re-done over the Winter if it continues to bug me that much...
I agree that the rear seat doesn't quite match up with the fronts. Puffier and not as crisp.

My thoughts exactly :'( :crying:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

FE5CUDA

It's so cool how good cars look in pictures. 8)

Slotts

One of these two guys might like it...
Be careful. Don't get caught drinking the Kool-Aid or believing the hype.

anlauto

I glad you guys are following along with my build ...  :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Slotts

Quote from: anlauto on June 21, 2022, 09:31:06 AM
I glad you guys are following along with my build ...  :drinkingbud:

Not at all. Just the Ghost of Christmas Past paying you a visit.
Be careful. Don't get caught drinking the Kool-Aid or believing the hype.

anlauto

Well Jim, your electrical knowledge is certainly missed around here, if you've got time to read my thread and comment, you should stick around, there's always people here seeking answers to electrical gremlins :soshelp:  ... :twothumbsup:

FE5CUDA

Quote from: anlauto on June 22, 2022, 05:20:33 AM
Well Jim, your electrical knowledge is certainly missed around here, if you've got time to read my thread and comment, you should stick around, there's always people here seeking answers to electrical gremlins :soshelp:  ... :twothumbsup:

:haha: :rofl: :rofl:

anlauto

Bullitt-

.. Just saw this on FB & thought about your switch issue
Tony's Mopar Parts  ·

NOS Boatload of parts just in!
Just in
All NOS Parts!!
$350  2947406  2820423  E-Body Convertible Top Switch,
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

anlauto

Not bad, thanks for the heads up....the PG one is $259 :dunno: If I can't get it sorted before Carlisle, I'll have to give Tony a shout  :drinkingbud:

dodj

Glad to see you are checking in from time to time Jim.
:twothumbsup:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

JS29

Quote from: FE5CUDA on June 21, 2022, 07:14:19 AM
Some look better in pictures than they do in person!!!    :yes:

anlauto

Quote from: JS29 on June 22, 2022, 01:10:27 PM
Quote from: FE5CUDA on June 21, 2022, 07:14:19 AM
Some look better in pictures than they do in person!!!    :yes:

Couldn't agree more ! :drinkingbud: