Main Menu

A.G.A.R. Not an E BODY

Started by anlauto, July 01, 2021, 04:02:19 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I got my proofs today for the custom designed billboards I came up with...you can see my crapping hand drawn version in the bottom right corner.... :brainiac:

...and of course I will be ordering them in white to match the top and interior...not black, although I might order black too :thinking:

I know what you're going to say....I'm NOT the first to design a 392 billboard, and you're 100% correct....Graveyard Cars did one on their Sassy Grass 71 Cuda....but do a Google search, and you tell me who's looks better... :haha: :haha: :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

ledphoot

Quote from: Filthy Filbert on October 12, 2021, 07:12:42 AM
Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on September 22, 2021, 08:20:36 PM

Must be a Canadian thing.... To me when I say "Keeper" it means I intend to keep the car... Somehow Alan and Nick Panaritis (both Canadians) call something a "Keeper" it means "For Sale"...

Everything is for sale!   Mike Ross said he was never going to sell his 440 6-pack survivor cuda... until some dude in the middle east called him up and offered him a "stupid amount of money that I could not say no to"

A buddy of mine hand built a custom Street Rod, it took him three years to complet, it was a work of art, he swore he'd never sell it even though people always asked him how much for that car. One faithful day in 1999 at the Good Guys show a gentleman asked him how much for the car and he tossed out an outrageous price of $100,000, about double what the car was "worth" at the time, the guy didn't blink, he just said I'll take it. He actually never regretted selling it, he built another one better than the first and had money to spare, he discovered that he enjoyed building them more than showing them.

anlauto

Silver Sport just called...my new TKX is shipping out today  :banana: :banana: :banana:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Marty

anlauto

Quote from: anlauto on September 13, 2021, 11:38:07 AM
Called up SST and ordered my TKX 5 speed package today, about a 90 day wait....:banana:

WOW...I just realized I only order the transmission 39 days ago....SST had told me 90 days at that time.....gotta love when a company "over estimates" the time frame... :twothumbsup:

Marty

anlauto

...a little too "Speedracer" .... :dunno:

Wayne

Congrats on the pickup Alan! I look forward to seeing its progression  :bigthumb:
1970 Cuda 383 4spd red on red
Backyard Hotrods @ Youtube, Facebook & Instagram
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2bd5dyuOKCJT-kWhdEGm3A

Brads70

Quote from: anlauto on October 31, 2021, 12:39:15 PM
...a little too "Speedracer" .... :dunno:

Did you make those or buy them? Got a link? Might be good on my javelin as rubber is worn.... :thinking:

anlauto

Well I'm sure you could make some Brad, but I bought these from Classic Industries MN9501

Brads70

Quote from: anlauto on October 31, 2021, 03:49:49 PM
Well I'm sure you could make some Brad, but I bought these from Classic Industries MN9501

Thanks, I was think about using expanded metal ( stainless) to make something....

anlauto

I just thought the pedals would compliment the steering wheel you suggested a while back... :dunno:

SRT392

Did the steering wheel come from Classic Industries also?

anlauto

No Brad found it on eBay, I'm buying another one right now for a 70 Charger I'm building...
https://www.ebay.com.hk/itm/124245536733