Main Menu

A.G.A.R. This just in....THE END !

Started by anlauto, December 05, 2020, 01:26:32 PM

Previous topic Next topic

dodj

Quote from: usraptor on October 21, 2021, 05:15:21 AM
Well if they're bored with the "show boating" they don't have to read your posts.  Personally, I enjoy watching your restorations.  Keep up the good work!
:iagree:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Swamp Donkey

I also agree.  I never missed a post!  Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

Smallblock340

Beautiful restoration! Well done sir!  :clapping:
It was great to watch the progress.  :twothumbsup:
Maurice

1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye E55 727A in Bright Blue Metallic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBG3SAJE_NQ

dylo

Looks tough!

Can I ask what are the headlights you have used? Are they LED's / HID or something else?

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Swamp Donkey

Hey Alan, @anlauto around post #136 you were mounting the vintage air.  I was wondering if you have more information or reason why you moved everything about 8 inches to the right.  I'm going to start putting mine in soon and was just looking for a little more info. Thanks!
1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

anlauto

My ONLY reason was to hide all the ugly hoses and firewall bulkhead. With everything hidden in the wheel well makes for a much better under hood appearance in my opinion  :drooling:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Swamp Donkey

I guess there were no other issues with the front window defroster vents hooking up etc.  I looked on your website but could not really tell where it ended up. 
1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

anlauto

Quote from: Swamp Donkey on February 10, 2022, 05:41:15 PM
I guess there were no other issues with the front window defroster vents hooking up etc.  I looked on your website but could not really tell where it ended up.

All the venting inside the car is done by those ugly flexible hoses supplied with the kit and there was enough to go around for sure, I ended up cutting off extra hose. :alan2cents:

Wayne

Nice work on the build.  Looks like a really fun car to drive and enjoy! 

Did you put the headlights on relays or just use the dapper lights on the factory wiring?  I am going to use the dapper lights but wondering if relays are necessary with them as they have much less draw.

Which steering wheel is that?  Do you have a favorite "tuff" aftermarket wheel you use?
1970 Cuda 383 4spd red on red
Backyard Hotrods @ Youtube, Facebook & Instagram
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2bd5dyuOKCJT-kWhdEGm3A

anlauto

Tuff wheel is from PG Classics, I don't know about being a favorite...but I think they're nice...
The headlights are plugged right into the factory wiring harness, the halos required some sort of box thingy (supplied) I don't know what it does  :dunno:

daaboots

That turned out amazing - great work!  :clapping:

Give me inspiration to push on with my build!

anlauto

Quote from: daaboots on March 08, 2022, 06:57:34 AM
That turned out amazing - great work!  :clapping:

Give me inspiration to push on with my build!

Thanks, this car was a great learning experience for me, I thoroughly enjoyed building it, so much so, that I have two more on the go right now, and a third build available for purchase....
I know this resto-mod thing is just a fad like anything else, but it certainly seems popular right now... :)