Main Menu

AAR CUDA SVRA Project

Started by SassyAAR, April 02, 2020, 01:38:29 PM

Previous topic Next topic

SassyAAR

Yes, exactly. I refuse to do a job incorrectly especially on a unibody when it comes to structural integrity. Also this being an AAR I feel it deserves that any work to be done is done correctly. (Of course any car does, but AARs are special to me  ;))

On that note I called a local shop that I am familiar with that specializes in high end vehicles to inquire about who they would recommend locally for blasting, metal work, etc. and he laughed at me and and pretty much told me to pound sand. Oh well, I figured although it wasn't a 911 he might at least know someone who would work on a Mopar.

JS29

There is a company named dustless blasting. Google it, and they should be-able to find someone in your area that can help you out.  :alan2cents: 

SassyAAR

Thanks, I'll look into them.

SassyAAR

Now for some good news for this thread!

SassyAAR

Been sitting awhile.

JS29

RUNCHARGER

Unobtainable cylinder block I think.
Sheldon

SassyAAR

Banded and wrapped pretty well in plastic and vapor barrier paper. I have never actual seen one of these new as delivered so this is interesting.

Brads70

I always wondered why they made a 2 bolt and a 4 bolt block? Why not just make them all 4 bolt and one part number?

SassyAAR

Maybe that's part of the "Resto" part? I agree though considering there are 13 different part numbers.  :o

SassyAAR

Up on the stand

76orangewagon

SassyAAR

Front end

SassyAAR

Casting number

SassyAAR

Bottom end