Main Menu

AGAR - EB7 Convertible Good Bye

Started by anlauto, January 06, 2017, 01:14:55 PM

Previous topic Next topic

JH27N0B

That's my favorite car you've ever restored.  I'm more than a little partial to Challenger convertibles though!  :drooling:
Thanks for bringing that beauty back from the dead.  :bigthumb:

Challenger in NC

anlauto

Thanks guys....
We were talking at Moparfest today....

How many V6B blue stripe 1970 Challengers have you seen either restored or projects ???

We could only recollect 3 total

This one with B7
Dave W.'s with white
and a Hemi one with B5

Please search the internet and find any example you can, we'd love to see them.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

xx88man

I used to own a project. 70 RT/SE, B7 blue with the V6B stripe and a blue houndstooth interior.
I don't know what the buyer did with it after I sold it. Should have kept it but I couldn't.
Keep yer foot in it

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

blown motor

That car was beautiful Alan. There's just something about that body colour/stripe colour combination that leaves you in awe and the convertible showing off the blue interior was the icing on the cake.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Cuda_mark

Alan - The car is stunning but I'm sure pictures don't even do it the justice it deserves.

question - did you reuse the original sunvisor plates and latches or did you opt for the reproductions? I just bought a set from PG Classics and I was surprised at how nice they are.

moparmadman69

Alan, looks great. Car came out great and all that blue looks great. Not something that you see everyday with the V6B blue stripe. I love seeing an underside so nice and clean you could eat off of it. Look forward to the next one coming together.

That exhaust looks great too if I do say so myself.  :yes:

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

Alan........the wife never says much about our cars....but this one, ...she said you need your own TV show.  Beautiful. And I agree! :wowzers:

nsmall

:iagree:  Alan is pretty good in front of the camera.  I liked the video I recently watched where he quickly and wisely joked around with the guy who referred to his restoration as amateur.  It could of been an awkward moment, but Alan just had fun with it.

He would need to hire some ding bat like me to consistently screw up everything and get upset to really sell the show as a reality show. 

mopar thunder

That is an awesome job! :bradsthumb: and a beautiful car. You really do a great job.

anlauto

Quote from: Cuda_mark on August 23, 2018, 06:24:52 AM
Alan - The car is stunning but I'm sure pictures don't even do it the justice it deserves.

question - did you reuse the original sunvisor plates and latches or did you opt for the reproductions? I just bought a set from PG Classics and I was surprised at how nice they are.

Restored originals. :cheers:

anlauto

One last show last night while the car is in Ontario....

bpsmopar

You make me so proud of my new baby! :veryexcited:

anlauto

There goes another one....That's two this month....third one this year... :bye: :drinkingbud: