Main Menu

AGAR...TX9 Six Pack ...GOOD BYE....

Started by anlauto, June 16, 2017, 05:16:11 PM

Previous topic Next topic

303 Mopar

Quote from: 72 Challenger on April 23, 2018, 05:12:31 AM
You guys have it all wrong.

@anlauto didn't do anything. He just swapped out the summer and winter tires. Total cost $50 bucks.  :canada:

Another great restoration Alan!  :banana:

And charged the client $59,950, a bazillion percent profit!  That's it, I quitting my job and starting a "restoration" business out of my garage!   :cheers:

anlauto

Can it really be called a "restoration"  :pokeeye: :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

So member @kdcarman arrived from Illinois yesterday to do a final inspection and take his brand new 1970 Cuda for a drive.....I think he's happy because he still offered to buy me a nice dinner last night :worship: thank you....

I also presented him with a cool artist rendition of the car thanks to member @Magnumcharger  :twothumbsup:

Now we just get the car shipped back to the USA for a lifetime of happiness  :handshake: :drinkingbud:

Another happy customer.....
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

Very cool Alan! Nice work!  Nice touch on the poster too!  :bradsthumb:

340challconvert

Wow
Nice job on the cuda!
Black car with a 4 speed; nothing better
Owner looks very happy.
:perfect10:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

kdcarman

Quote from: anlauto on May 10, 2018, 04:15:21 AM
So member @kdcarman arrived from Illinois yesterday to do a final inspection and take his brand new 1970 Cuda for a drive.....I think he's happy because he still offered to buy me a nice dinner last night :worship: thank you....

I also presented him with a cool artist rendition of the car thanks to member @Magnumcharger  :twothumbsup:

Now we just get the car shipped back to the USA for a lifetime of happiness  :handshake: :drinkingbud:

Another happy customer.....

Alan - Thank you for the completing the project.  It was a pleasure working with you throughout the project, you exceeded my expectations.   And the artist rendition was a very nice touch.

:woohoo:

303 Mopar

Spikedog08

Wow car looks amazing!  Glad to see no spoiler on the rear  :stop: . . Love the clean look!  :bigthumb:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

pbajeff

Very well done project Alan.
Congrats to you and kdcarman.
I am jealous...... :drooling:

tman

HP_Cuda

1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Cuda Cody

Freaking awesome!!!!   :1place:   :banana:   :veryexcited:   :perfect10:  Bet he was super happy with that car!   :1place:

bluespruce

Looks great, they don't get any better than that one

Cudino