Main Menu

AGAR...TX9 Six Pack ...GOOD BYE....

Started by anlauto, June 16, 2017, 05:16:11 PM

Previous topic Next topic

dodj

:foul:plol
Quote from: YellowThumper on March 10, 2018, 07:24:04 PM
Quote from: Spikedog08 on March 08, 2018, 07:41:02 AM
Yeah my home owners association would not be happy about having crap sitting outside.  Cant even park my boat in my driveway for long. 

:bricks:

Our association does not allow work trucks to be parked at home over the night.
Hey!  I thought it was "America the free"?

"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

76orangewagon

Quote from: dodj on March 29, 2018, 05:17:49 PM
:foul:plol
Quote from: YellowThumper on March 10, 2018, 07:24:04 PM
Quote from: Spikedog08 on March 08, 2018, 07:41:02 AM
Yeah my home owners association would not be happy about having crap sitting outside.  Cant even park my boat in my driveway for long. 

:bricks:

Our association does not allow work trucks to be parked at home over the night.
Hey!  I thought it was "America the free"?

Yea.... but Alan lives in Canada.

anlauto

Okay....so this car has been done about three weeks now just waiting for a break in the weather to get it out to my mechanic so he can do the alignment and do a once over before it ships out next month....

The car looks gorgeous out in the sunlight.... 8)...... even thou black cars....look better in shade.... :P

....and YES...the rear end will settle down more once it's driven, I've already raised the front end up a bit since these pictures were taken....
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

bluespruce

They don't get any better than that, perfect

GCragtop

Jim AAR

:drooling: Awesome job Alan, you do amazing work.... :worship: :worship:

1ownr

RUNCHARGER

Awesome, looks great Alan. You won't want to let that one out of the yard.
Sheldon

scf100

1970 Challenger R/T convertible Triple Black

anlauto

What a difference wheels and tires make.....it's comparisons like this that MAKE the argument for PolyGlas Tires :drooling:

Check the dates on the pictures....11 months difference almost to the day... :banana:

@kdcarman you should have just bought new wheels  :headbang:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

kdcarman

Quote from: anlauto on April 22, 2018, 02:14:00 PM
What a difference wheels and tires make.....it's comparisons like this that MAKE the argument for PolyGlas Tires :drooling:

Check the dates on the pictures....11 months difference almost to the day... :banana:

@kdcarman you should have just bought new wheels  :headbang:

I don't understand why it took Alan 11 months to change the tires and wheels??? :looney:

RUNCHARGER

I think the left hand threads on this side had him confused.
Sheldon

usraptor

Looks exactly like my original '70 Triple black Cuda, except for the Shaker hood and mine was a 383 instead of a 440.   Even had the rear speakers, console, and the rear window defogger.

72 Challenger

You guys have it all wrong.

@anlauto didn't do anything. He just swapped out the summer and winter tires. Total cost $50 bucks.  :canada:

Another great restoration Alan!  :banana:
Someday I will have a J0b.

Car-nutt

I  have seen this car in person, it is perfect in everyway.