Main Menu

AGAR...TX9 Six Pack ...GOOD BYE....

Started by anlauto, June 16, 2017, 05:16:11 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on May 15, 2018, 07:37:52 PM
Always stressful: Do the springs you use settle after awhile Alan?

YES those are 47 year old original springs, re-arched with new bushings, inter liners etc....they will settle with mileage....it's only going to get lower it can't get any higher.... :rofl:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

JH27N0B

Quote from: anlauto on May 15, 2018, 02:23:15 PM
Arrived in Illinois this afternoon, safe and sound :clapping:
What region of Illinois is it in, I'm hoping it's somewhere in my area so maybe I can lay eyes on it at some event this summer!  :wowzers:

kdcarman

Quote from: JH27N0B on May 16, 2018, 03:47:36 PM
Quote from: anlauto on May 15, 2018, 02:23:15 PM
Arrived in Illinois this afternoon, safe and sound :clapping:
What region of Illinois is it in, I'm hoping it's somewhere in my area so maybe I can lay eyes on it at some event this summer!  :wowzers:

Orland Park - where are you located?

JH27N0B

I'm in the other end of Cook County, in Mt Prospect.  Will you be going to the CMC Belvidere show in July, or ever head west to Morris for the monthly huge cruise, or the Lions club show in October?

kdcarman

Quote from: JH27N0B on May 16, 2018, 05:27:45 PM
I'm in the other end of Cook County, in Mt Prospect.  Will you be going to the CMC Belvidere show in July, or ever head west to Morris for the monthly huge cruise, or the Lions club show in October?

I don't generally get out for those shows. Although I want to try to make it out to the Morris event  (those are on Saturday?)

JH27N0B

The Morris cruise is the second Saturday of the month June through October.  Officially starts at 6 but you don't want to try to bring a car at 6.  Cars start arriving around 3 and the crowds start building by 5... by 6 there are usually 900 cars there and the streets packed with spectators.  It's my favorite cruise even though it's 65 miles away from my house.
The Morris Lions car show is on a Sunday in October and is actually one of the biggest car shows in the Chicago area.  1100-1200 cars, decent size swap meet, car corral, big food court.  Weather is usually great.  Other than MCACN, the last hurrah of the years car show and cruise season.