Main Menu

Finally some pics of the 71

Started by Ric, May 28, 2018, 05:57:44 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Ric

Thanks to alot of guys here for your help...does anyone have a pic of the fuel vapor line coming from breather on the fire wall..

340challconvert

Car is looking good!
:lookatthat:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

larry4406

Sorry I cant help you but nice job!

JH27N0B

Love 71s!
Fuel vapor line from firewall? It routes on top of the passenger side frame rail up to a clip on the inner fender.  Then a hose to the breather cap.

71vert340

Vapor line routing on my 71 Challenger. As stated, up from frame rail.
Terry

anlauto

You should never put shiny new parts on a car that's NOT painted yet :alan2cents: ....of course....just my opinion... :cheers:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

That's going to be a great car. What is the plan, are you assembling it then having the exterior painted when complete?
Sheldon

Ric

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on May 28, 2018, 07:34:21 AM
That's going to be a great car. What is the plan, are you assembling it then having the exterior painted when complete?
Wasnt my plans, to do it this way, but after 1-1/2 year of body shop jail, I got sick of the games, believe me ,every precaution is gonna be done to make sure things pan out... This will be a driver.. :)

RUNCHARGER

It will be a very nice driver. It will just take time to tape it all off but you can do it.
Sheldon

Cuda Cody

So cool!!!!   :clapping:  It's looking wonderful.  :banana:   :popcorn:  Can't wait to see this one all done.

gzig5

On my 73 cuda the vapor line runs up the passenger frame rail until after the fuel line kicks over to the pump and then it comes up the inner fender and then via hose to the non-existant charcoal canister.  If yours is same I don't have a pic but could take one.

Ric

Quote from: gzig5 on May 28, 2018, 12:24:40 PM
On my 73 cuda the vapor line runs up the passenger frame rail until after the fuel line kicks over to the pump and then it comes up the inner fender and then via hose to the non-existant charcoal canister.  If yours is same I don't have a pic but could take one.
thinking this, and yes buying stock in tape...... :crying:

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

I think she is looking pretty good. :bradsthumb:

gzig5

The 73 is different.  It runs past the front of the shock tower and then straight up.  If that is a correct aftermarket tube, I'd say you have it about right. 

Car looks good. :ohyeah:

71-440

Looking good! Bet you can't wait till she's finished. :bigthumb:
Joe