Started by Ric, May 28, 2018, 05:57:44 AM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

Nice: It's really coming together now.
Sheldon

Ric

starting the interior..

anlauto

Looking good, love that H6XV interior....three seat belts in the back is unique, never seen anybody add that before....The outer "male" belts are not correct for 71... :alan2cents: although the car is custom anyways, I doubt you care. :bigthumb:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Ric

funny you say the seat belts aren't correct, they were ordered from Bill Edwards, and I have one of the Kohr brothers helping me and he said they are correct, but I would like some more input.... you are right I'm adding alittle more of a touch to this build, but mostly 90% correct..

CudaMoparRay

Just keeps getting better and better.
Beautiful color contrast.  :ohyeah:

Cuda Cody

Really nice!!!  You are doing great!   :clapping:   :1place:

anlauto

It's only the outer belts that are wrong, in 71 they were not in a hard plastic cover like yours are...simple fix if you have sharp scissors  :rofl:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Morty426

Quote from: anlauto on November 18, 2018, 10:44:42 AM
Looking good, love that H6XV interior....three seat belts in the back is unique, never seen anybody add that before....The outer "male" belts are not correct for 71... :alan2cents: although the car is custom anyways, I doubt you care. :bigthumb:

Yeah the outer belts should not have the hard plastic on them. 

redgum78

Not long from this point to  :stayinlane: it! You have done an excellent job.

Ric

For you Allen.. :cheers:  :D little more

anlauto

ragtopdodge

Gorgeous!

My only change would be an A21 front rubber bumper.

RUNCHARGER

That colour looks great in there.
Sheldon

Ric

rubber bumpers were on the car when I got it , didn't care for them and NOT on the build sheet.... :P

anlauto

So what is on the broadcast sheet ? Is this an original six pack car with orange interior ? :)