Main Menu

I finally got out to the garage! KUDO'S to GLEN RAY - WAITING TO FILL!!!!!

Started by BIGSHCLUNK, May 06, 2018, 10:18:54 AM

Previous topic Next topic

750-h2

Bob at Glenray is great to deal with. I received my restored 956 rad last Friday. Looks brand new!  :bigthumb:

autoxcuda

Looks like they put in a high density core with higher fine count and more rows/inch.

Friend did this in his Hemi Dart clone with a 22" radiator, viscous clutch fan, and without shroud (didn't come from Hurst w/shroud). No cooling issues whatsoever. Local shop did it.

Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

BIGSHCLUNK

:bradsthumb:  Yes went for the HD ... the cost differential in minimal!

BIGSHCLUNK

Shroud is in, overflow replummed. Now just need to finnish up on some motor things before I give her a fill  :banana:

JS29

Dakota

Quote from: BIGSHCLUNK on May 18, 2018, 11:02:56 AM
The UPS man was just here! And he brought some goodies! I have all ready noticed the angles cut for the crimps are way different

After futzing around for a couple hours with small vice grips trying (without success) to finish some new wiring harness terminals, I ordered one of these crimpers too.   I have a box full of relays to assemble in the future, so I don't think I'm going to regret getting the right tool.   When one of my sons inherits my toolbox, he will thank you for the referral, Bigs :smile:

BIGSHCLUNK