Main Menu

my 7 year cuda restoration...is complete

Started by culp71, July 02, 2018, 09:29:34 AM

Previous topic Next topic

culp71

after 7 years of work, countless hours and money, I have just completed my 1971 340 'cuda build
I would like the thank the member's here, and any previous cc member's (you know who you are) for all there help, insight, guidance, and patience, which allowed me to complete this project.
drove it Saturday for the first time...car had been sitting and not ran since 1985.
words cant explain.
bought in 2006, went to storage, brought it home 2011.

fairly extensive cc build thread
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=81024.120

Truly I thank you.

see you on the road.   :burnout:

FlatlandTA

Looks great [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RUNCHARGER

Looks great. Now it is time to do all the house projects and enjoy driving the Cuda.
Sheldon

Cuda Cody

Spikedog08

Nice!  Did you go to the original combination?  White interior and black billboards would be unusual . .

:bigthumb:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

GCragtop

anlauto

Looks like 77 Corvette yellow I believe....

Car looks fantastic  :drooling:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Topcat

Brads70

Beautiful car! Good job! Enjoy the ride!  :bradsthumb:

1Burgfish

:wrenching: Great looking car, another one brought back from the dead. Worth the wait. :1place:

Mopsquad

Congrats, kinda cool to look back through the years and feel the satisfaction of where you are right now with the car.

Chryco Psycho

Congrats , it is an awesome feeling to build one of these cars & drive it ... Enjoy !!

ledphoot

Beautiful car! Great job, all the effort was worth it!

Lemontwist

Nice looking car congrats on sticking to it and getting it done.  Many folks have good intentions but few ever finish
Drew

RJChallenger

That is one sweet ride . Awesome job. enjoy the road.