Main Menu

Panther Pink TA Finished???

Started by dodge1933, June 23, 2017, 03:53:05 PM

Previous topic Next topic

6bblgt

a little brighter (though it did wash out the license plate)

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: 6bblgt on June 24, 2017, 01:35:16 AM
a little brighter (though it did wash out the license plate)

Much improved! Thank You!!

72hemi

I saw it at the Mopar Alley show and it was one of my favorites there. Great job on the restoration!
Life's too short to drive boring cars

RUNCHARGER

I think the cars I appreciate the most are owner done, high quality, restorations. One of the shoulda cars back in the day when I owned my FM3, R/T was a column auto, FM3, T/A with white interior a fellow tried to sell me. I just couldn't see having two FM3 cars back then.
Sheldon

thedodgeboys

autoxcuda

Met Mike at the Grand National Roadster Show today.

Mike's pink T/A was one of the invites to a very special display

There is an incredible Muscle Car display. Probably the best ever on the west coast. A whole building of 60+ high end muscle cars: 5-6 wing cars, Hemi's, six packs, 4 Boss 429's, LS6's, Tri power Pontiacs of about every year, R-code Galaxy's, Cobra, Micky Thompson's mystery motor Vette, W-30, GS and GSX, Yenko, COPO R/S Camaro,

Show is open tomorrow until 4pm.

I took pics of Mikes are with my better camera vs this cellphone.

Hopefully Mike can bring his T/A down to Spring Fling. There is another local pink T/A that was also just finished that will be there.
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

HEMICUDA

Awesome job Mike, I'm in good company for sure.  Yes, that is an original hood and yes, I did modify it to fit the length of the fender.

HEMICUDA

When the correct shade of pink is applied, it's an awesome color.  Here's the original paint on my 70 Fury, a little faded, you get the idea.  Looks like you did a super job on your paint match mike.

autoxcuda

Pictures of Mikes car at GNRS

Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

RUNCHARGER

Beautiful. I wish I had known about the show. It seems all the good muscle car shows are on the wrong coast.
Sheldon

anlauto

His front sway bar is on upside down... :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

anlauto

Quote from: HEMICUDA on January 28, 2018, 02:15:57 AM
When the correct shade of pink is applied, it's an awesome color.  Here's the original paint on my 70 Fury, a little faded, you get the idea.  Looks like you did a super job on your paint match mike.

I saw a restored Fury like this on display at Carlisle, I never knew it belonged to you ? :huh: I would have giving it a second look....it was a really cool looking car ! :drinkingbud:

FlatlandTA

Looks great! 4 spd too [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6bblgt

Quote from: anlauto on January 28, 2018, 09:03:18 AM
His front sway bar is on upside down... :alan2cents:

:iagree: front sway bars FROWN  :bye: to keep the front tires DOWN