Main Menu

Panther Pink TA Finished???

Started by dodge1933, June 23, 2017, 03:53:05 PM

Previous topic Next topic

dodge1933

I know I promised these pictures a couple of months ago but you know, life gets in the way. Well I am just about finished with my Panther Pink T/A. I know it's not perfect but it is done to the best of my ability and money. I am still looking for a couple of small items and will continue to search for them. Made it to my first Mopar show a couple of weeks ago at the Mopar Alley Show. Had a good time and received a lot of good comments. Going to the Sacramento Mopar show this weekend. Looks like it is going to be hot.
I want to thank everyone for the help I have received the last couple of years on this project. Without you guys I know it would have been even more of a struggle. Well here goes:

Cuda Cody

From the looks of it, you did a fantastic job!!!!   :clapping:  Thanks for sharing the final results of all your hard work.    :lookatthat:

Cuda Cody

Is that an original T/A hood?  Looks like you have about the normal amount of bend from the hood springs.  I've found I only put the springs on to go to shows.  The rest of the time I keep them off and the hood doesn't bend up.  The springs look like crap from me taking them on and off, but the hood stays nice and flush with the body line.   :alan2cents:

750-h2

Chryco Psycho

Glad you got it finished up for now & are out enjoying it  :ohyeah:

RUNCHARGER

That one has the right stuff on it.
Sheldon

YellowThumper

very nice. Thanks for posting up.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

LinceCuda

I wasn't able to watch your build but the end result is very nice. Enjoy

1 Wild R/T

For those who haven't seen it in person I can tell you Mike did a heck of a job, I'd say he's being pretty modest with his "I know it's not perfect but it is done to the best of my ability and money." comment....   Awesome car!!

Cudino

I agree, I saw it at the Mopar Alley show, it was very, very nice!

- Wade

mopar jack

not only an awesome car and modest, the car was invited to the grand national roadster show in southern California after it's first car show!!

J-Code Jeni

Getting a special invite your first time out is VERY impressive!!  :clapping: Congratulations on completing a beautiful build!

nsmall

Congratulations.  Yes California is heating up.  But at least you get to cruise around in style.  Good job!

1 Wild R/T

Mike
I mentioned to you I thought I had some back in the day photos of your car... Well I only found one, I know I have more but haven't found them.... The film hasn't aged well but here ya go...

Husk Challenger

Great car!

I would love to see a real pink TA!
Challenger 73' 383ci 4spd ---> SOLD
Challenger 71' 318 904 RT clone ---> Stroker 318/392 Tf 727!