Main Menu

Pixie_Duster Coming To Life

Started by Pixie_Duster, February 28, 2017, 03:46:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

@Chryco Psycho  at Carlisle 2017!  Wouldn't that just be the icing on the cake!   :please:

Quote from: Spikedog08 on February 28, 2017, 09:01:29 PM
Quote from: Chryco Psycho on February 28, 2017, 04:29:17 PM
This will happen  :woohoo: :cooldance: :veryexcited: :thinking: :cooldance: :veryexcited:

Do I smell a US visit for Neil? 

Pixie, I am very excited for you and can't wait to see you in Carlisle!  I'm sure everyone here will be more than helpful with whatever it is you need!  Looking forward to the build myself!  Take lots of pictures! 

:bigthumb:

Chryco Psycho

I will do my best to make it , seems like old times too many friends will be there that I have not seen in far too long
as always it comes down the $$ I never have any $$$  :bricks:

ChallengerHK

You know that if you get yourself here that you'll have places to stay and people to truck you around  :yes:

Pixie_Duster

UPDATE: As of this morning I have paid the artist to start the artwork for the face of the Pixie Duster!!!  :bigmoney:  I am on pins and needles as we wait for final artwork, but having this MILESTONE started, I am so PUMPED to get this car going!!! YAY!!!

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Timbbuc2

Going to be fun to see your car come back to life.
Get in, I'll drive

Pixie_Duster

The moment we've all been waiting for has FINALLY ARRIVED!!!

THE PAINT JOB IS UPON US!!! Tomorrow we take Pixie away for her Spa Vacation where she will come back with a BEAUTIFUL face lift and ready for her fantastic makeover! All you men must excuse the female excitement of SPA DAY!!! But I'm sure you can all relate to the excitement of a paint job!!

Also, the first renditions of the Pixie have begun, but I will keep her a secret until we have finalized the design!!  Forward progress is exciting and we are moving at a fast clip! I'm trying to keep you all posted along every step of the way!! We are so excited!! :veryexcited: :veryexcited: :veryexcited:

ALSO, a big thanks to @Cuda Cody for bringing us the DANCING BANANA!!!!!!  :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Cuda Cody

:woohoo:  It's paint time!!!!! 

And it was Rev who made the request to bring back the  :banana:    :clapping: 

blown motor

Pixie, you should work a small dancing banana into the artwork somehow. Sort of like Where's Waldo.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Rev-It-Up

Here's the article the Atlanta Journal-Constitution did on her and the car back in 2006. A few months ago the journalist contacted her to do an update article...so this will be fun!
Rev-It-Up

Timbbuc2

Get in, I'll drive

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda Cody

:popcorn:  This is going to be a really fun one to watch come back together.   :popcorn:

fishn4cuda

Awesome!!!...good to see the pixie is back.

AprilsPink72Cuda

I'm so excited!!!!!  BUT....  :needphotos:  hahahahaha!