Main Menu

Pixie_Duster Coming To Life

Started by Pixie_Duster, February 28, 2017, 03:46:57 PM

Previous topic Next topic

blown motor

Looks like a really cool article. Welding in shorts and a T-shirt?   :unbelievable:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Rev-It-Up

Quote from: blown motor on March 03, 2017, 12:47:48 PM
Looks like a really cool article. Welding in shorts and a T-shirt?   :unbelievable:

Lol! Trust me, she did not weld in shorts and a t-shirt. That was a canned shot for the journalist. She just put the visor on and pulled the trigger. But every time I see the picture I laugh about her "welding attire".
Rev-It-Up

Roadman

WOW, so COOL.    :banana:  :banana:   

Timbbuc2

Back when I was young and dumb, I welded wish a fish net shirt (dont laugh, they were cool back then lol) I learned real quick not to do that again.
:rofl:
Get in, I'll drive

Pixie_Duster

I'm SO SORRY to all my fellow friends for keeping all this exciting news away from you!!  :sorry:

I know I told you all that we took the Pixie to the paint shop to start getting her makeover! Well since then we have reorganized our inventory, and started painting parts in preparation for her return home! I wanted to update WITH PICTURES!!!

Rev and I swung by the paint shop today and saw some parts with her fresh paint!! We are getting very excited! They are really taking good care of her! They let us know that she will be getting her body coat on Monday or Wednesday of next week. Pixie should be making her return home in the next week or two!!! WE ARE SO EXCITED!!  :banana: :banana: :banana:

Rev and XeGnome are getting ready too by helping out with some big ticket items!  :rofl:  :bigmoney:  :bradsthumb:

So glad that all of you are along for the ride...!!  :woohoo:  :veryexcited: :drinkingbud: :popcorn:

Cuda Cody

What a super exciting time!!!!!   :banana:  I'm already looking forward to your next post.   :popcorn:

Here's the photo turned.  :twothumbsup:  Two very pretty and happy girls right there!

torredcuda

Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

Pixie_Duster

Today was very productive: clean & or sandblasted and painted! Parts looking so good, ready to make that Panther Pink POP! Almost ready for her to come home!!!

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Chryco Psycho

HP_Cuda

1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

usraptor

Looking good.  That pink really pops!  :banana:  We're in about the same boat.  My Cuda is also in paint and body and I'm also painting restoring several misc parts in preparation for when she comes home.   :ohyeah:

Cuda Cody

XeGnome

Quote from: Pixie_Duster on March 10, 2017, 03:37:17 PM
Rev and XeGnome are getting ready too by helping out with some big ticket items!  :rofl:  :bigmoney:  :bradsthumb:
:takemymoney:

It's like Christmas around here every day... something new being delivered!

Cuda Cody